Sulphorane? OMG?

Share/Bookmark

bigluke

Rank

Total Posts: 19

September 27, 2011, 06:29 AM

Not sure if I spelled that right. Does sulphorane help to clear up greasy scalp inflammation from dht/sebum? Thanks!

And OMG, are you gonna go back and get more grafts from Dr. Cooley? I got 2800 and wana go back for more.

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 1 ]

September 27, 2011, 06:43 PM

It is spelled sulforaphane.  I get mine from Broccomax by Jarrows.  It is good stuff but it won’t really clear up a greasy scalp.  I recommend 900mg Pantethine daily and using an oil topical for that.  Oddly enough an oil topical will control your scalp oil sebum production to a healthy normal level.  I currently use coconut oil, hemp seed oil, and tea tree oil, a self-made mix.  I put the oils on for 15 to 45 minutes then shampoo out.  I tried to do this twice a week.  This will help your scalp immensely, at least it did for me.  And use a good organic non-sls shampoo daily.

IGNORE

bigluke

Rank

# 2 ]

September 28, 2011, 07:23 AM

Lawping-How do you apply the topical and how long do you leave it on your scalp? Thanks for the response!

IGNORE

bigluke

Rank

# 3 ]

September 28, 2011, 07:26 AM

Sorry Lapwing…my bad

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 4 ]

September 28, 2011, 07:38 AM

Hey, bigluke!

No plans to see Dr. Cooly -unless it’s for an interview!  I’m holding steady -which is quite a feat considering I was agressively balding for YEARS! lol…

I’ve actually used Broccomax for a while, by the way.  It worked wonders on my allergies.  I actually probably should start taking that again.

-O.M.G

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 5 ]

September 28, 2011, 11:14 AM

bigluke—

The organic shampoo that we developed actually is phenomenal at removing sebum from the scalp, though not surprisingly, it has the same ingredients in it that Lapwing applies to his scalp (well, two of the three mentioned): coconut oil and tea tree oil amongst other ingredients:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4871-decalcify-and-ortho-organic-shampoo-conditioner-officially-released

Sulforaphane in its concentrated form is also available in Antioxidant Boost; more information can be found here:

http://www.ortho-nutrition.com/products

And here:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4310-immortal-hair-supplement-line-now-available-pricing-information

IGNORE

bigluke

Rank

# 6 ]

September 29, 2011, 07:17 AM

Nid, that sounds great man! I really believe that if I can clear up the nasty scalp inflammation I will be in good shape. Thanks for all you do buddy!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.