Nid I gotta question?

Share/Bookmark

bigluke

Rank

Total Posts: 19

September 27, 2011, 08:55 AM

I’m looking forward to starting the products I ordered from you. I have stopped propecia and was wondering if the products would do the following:
1.Regulate and control dht internally
2. Control sebum/dht inflammation on the scalp. My hair used to be really greasy
3.Keep shedding at bay

If there is anything else I need, let me know!

Thanks bro!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

September 27, 2011, 09:35 AM

AH!  I totally forgot to ask about the DHT blocking/controlling aspects of the Ortho-Nutrition supplement line in the first Hot Topics video!  I knew that would be a big question people would have!

I will get Nidhogge to answer that here, and I’ll have him and Immortal on in a segment on the next Hot Topics show to talk about it!

I’ve had the answer explained to me before, but I’ll leave it to the supplement pros!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 2 ]

September 27, 2011, 11:24 AM

Yes, you sure did forget, OMG! raspberry

Bigluke—

If you’re referring to actual DHT-inhibition, then the supplements do NOT do this, because it is not something that we believe is healthy for the body.  However…there is ONE natural supplement out there that I trust for keeping DHT at bay without introducing all of the negative effects that it brings on the endocrine system, and that supplement is on Epilobium.com, called “Folica MD”.  Yes, we do intend on carrying this eventually as well!

As for oily scalp, the supplements do seem to help with that, and the shampoo is really phenomenal with dealing with sebum.  I’m not sure if you gave that a spin or not, but down the road if you think you need an added boost, then that’s definitely it.  Lasts a darned long time too.

But yea, back to your question—the supplements specifically tackle many various forms of inflammation, detoxify organs, chelate some metals that cause micro-inflammation (poison to hair), and have a host of other benefits but addressing DHT means mucking with hormones, and since everyone’s hormonal situation is unique, there is no “one-size-fits-all” healthy supplement to regulate DHT.  There is, however, one supplement that works WITH your body (an adaptogen) to regulate estrogens and put them in the proper balance/ratio in your body, and it’s Pueraria Mirifica.  The only brand that I trust, and will soon be using, is:

http://www.puerariamirificabuteasuperba.com/

I would recommend contacting the owner of that site.  He takes it himself, and can give dosage advice based on what would be ideal for your age/weight/situation.  I’d also recommend the Butea Superba!

Hope that helps…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.