Apple Cider Vinegar - Hair Regrowth Treatment

Share/Bookmark

Kazbar

RankRank

Total Posts: 30

October 04, 2011, 05:43 AM

Hi All,
      I just came across this forum topic on another website. It discusses the use of Apple Cider Vinegar as a topical lotion and as a drinkable tonic. A¬†forum user by the username “acvfan” has had some incredible results. Not sure if apple cider vinegar effects on regrowth have been posted here?

This is his regiment with the Apple Cider Vinegar:

“I have not changed anything since the last postings other than applying the acv directly to my scalp. I still drink the mixture of 2- 4 tablespoons with water several times a day. I am still adhering to a low-to-no gluten diet. I was never diagnosed with anything that would specifically be related to anything like this. On the last post/thread some contributers mentioned putting it on the skin. I did the research and decided it wasn’t a joke. Between 2 and 4 times a day (after my shower in the morning, when I get home from work, before bed, sometimes I squeeze in another time) I soak a cotton ball and dab it on lightly—not enough so it runs. It really tingles when applied, and the smell does go away within a few minutes. I bought the Braggs health book, and it mentions crushing a capsule of royal jelly and mixing it with a tablespoon of the acv. I might be trying that soon, but I’m so happy and a little bit shocked- I knew it was working but I was even blown away by the photos-I might not mess with a good thing. I hope Squeegee can upload the photos to this post soon as I have no idea how. I’m going to post some more photos probably in late February or early March.”

Photo’s of his progress posted on this link, scroll down:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=50

I haven’t read this ACV post entirely, it’s huge.

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 1 ]

October 04, 2011, 05:05 PM

I am not much of a believer in ACV.  I think it may work for a few people, but for most people it doesn’t.  Plus it can destroy the enamel of your teeth if you drink it every day from what I have heard.  I tried this stuff for acne a long time ago before my hair loss and it did nothing for my skin.

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 2 ]

October 04, 2011, 08:59 PM

The second photo is clearly manipulated.  You can tell the overall skin tone is very unnatural, compared to the first photo.  Take a look at the guy’s ears in that “after” photo and that says it all.  The guy either tinted the photo red or dunked his head in a bucket full of ice water for about 15 minutes before that second picture was taken wink

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 3 ]

October 04, 2011, 09:21 PM

TrueGround,

Nice catch!  I felt like something was wrong with those photos.  The ears do say it all.  Wow!

IGNORE

SAMAEL

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 4 ]

November 05, 2011, 04:01 PM

I drink a little apple cider vinegar most days and find it hard to believe it wouldn’t make your head smell like a sweaty foot. it certainly does so to my countertop. maybe it breaks down quicker on the scalp.

Laser Messiah, Minomuck, Spironolactone, DMSO/lithium shampoo, Pygeum, Pumpkin seed extract (non-oil), many supplements

IGNORE

marb

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 5 ]

November 07, 2011, 04:41 AM

I have a natural hair loss restoration book which says that rinsing your hair in water (the final rinse) with a small amount of cider vinegar in restores the ph balance of the scalp. It also gives the hair a nice quality sheen. I have been drinking it in water for years. Good for indigestion and stomach upsets. I had food poisoning once and drank it in water. Made me feel better. If you feel a bit sick it also stops the feeling. Extraordinary stuff. I wonder if it’s related to Apllepoly tabs which can grow hair.

IGNORE

Dobika

RankRank

Total Posts: 24

# 6 ]

November 30, 2011, 04:55 PM

Apple cider vinegar is actually a pretty effective treatment for a lot of people.  Like everything else you have to try it for 4 to 6 months to know if it’s going to work for you.  You also have to use the right stuff too (Bragg’s).  You have to drink it and rinse with it every day.  Your teeth will be OK as long as you dilute it with water. If you use a cheap filtered grocery store vinegar it won’t do anything for you.  Bragg’s is incredible stuff.

IGNORE

Rothman

RankRank

Total Posts: 34

# 7 ]

January 21, 2012, 01:06 PM

I mix my clay with Braggs ACV and coconut oil and it has done an amazing job at making my existing hair thicker and healthier.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 8 ]

January 21, 2012, 10:14 PM

Whats your recipe?

IGNORE

Rothman

RankRank

Total Posts: 34

# 9 ]

January 22, 2012, 05:50 PM

It’s really just Braggs ACV, aztec healing caly (calcium betonite), and about a tablespoon of coconut oil. I mix it all on the fly and do’t really have a set recipe so to speak. Nothing fancy really, I just seem to respond well to it.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.