bigluke

Rank

Total Posts: 19

October 09, 2011, 02:48 PM

I’m currently doing the following things to fight MPB:

Laserhelmet
Vit D3
EC
Curc. and resv.(antioxidabt boost from Nid)
Decalcify(from Nid)
Biotin
oral epilobium

I started taking all of those along with propecia and I just added epilobium to help with DHT. Well, I have got off of propecia now.

What’s next? Am I gonna see a big ole shed and loss of hair? Or, will that regiment soften the blow a bit? Yal gona any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

IGNORE

ZZZ

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 1 ]

October 09, 2011, 08:59 PM

How come you quit fin?

IMO, one big thing you’re missing is 1% keto shampoo.  I use Perfect Image Solution & I think its great.  Zix Creator mentioned RegenePure, whihc is probably great too.    IMO, stay away from Revita - they’ve put out some pretty toxic batches in the past year and you never know what you’re going to get there.

I honestly think for some people, 1% keto used daily is all they need.

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 2 ]

October 11, 2011, 09:28 PM

ZZZ - October 09, 2011, 08:59 PM

How come you quit fin?

IMO, one big thing you’re missing is 1% keto shampoo.  I use Perfect Image Solution & I think its great.  Zix Creator mentioned RegenePure, whihc is probably great too.    IMO, stay away from Revita - they’ve put out some pretty toxic batches in the past year and you never know what you’re going to get there.

I honestly think for some people, 1% keto used daily is all they need.

What do you mean by toxic batches?  Where did you get this information?  I’ve been using Revita for a year now and really like it.  I did just recently get a bottle that had a much different consistency though, which is strange.  I’d like to know what you mean and get some validation though, I don’t wanna be putting trash chemicals on the old dome.

IGNORE

ZZZ

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 3 ]

October 12, 2011, 02:38 PM

go to Amazon, find Revita, click on “reviews”, and then click on “sort by newest first”.  That will tell the tale.

read back over the past year and there’s a lot of horror stories.  None of those reviews are from me, but my experience is similar, as I’ve had several of the bad batches myself.  No way I’d ever have anything to do with anything that company makes again. 

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.