Ocean water

Share/Bookmark

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

October 14, 2011, 06:41 PM

Hi all,

I have not posted for a while as I pretty much had hair regrowth down (as in sorted)..., then I got cocky and buggered it (twice). Now humbled, I begin again…

Hope this story helps some:-

As some of you know I moved to a mountain top, hit the gym twice a day - (lot of it upside down), added reflexolgy & acupuncture at times, eat raw vegges (especially liver cleanses like dandelions) e.g. Kale, and within 9 months I had all my hair back , and in the areas that were thinning. Anyone looking at me would have sworn I had 100% of my hair. I was very happy! It had worked. I probably had 90 - 95%. No drugs - NONE!

Happy…!

Then I left my mountain, moved to a city & for a while as I thought I had it beat, I became a moron and started eating sugar - even ice cream. Boom, immediate loss… and then I started to see tiny gaps and panicked, which certainly did not help. F*%k.

One thing that did help was haveing the courage to put my head in the ice cold ocean where the waves break, twice a day & leaving the sea water on either overnight or for a few hours. In two weeks I could see tiny regrowth, so cocky once more I headed to Arizona and bought a car. Bad, bad, bad mistake - city = loss. I shoudl have stayed in the darn ocean… Je suis stupide.

So now I am back at, and in the cold ocean, preparing to go up my mountain again - maybe for good. OMG called me today and he can tell you I wan in or a good 20 - 30 minutes in the Pacific NW in October! It felt PHENOMENAL!

Other things that have worked for me other than LLLT are

1.  Go raw - do NOT use cooked oils = death. (I still eat a ton of Salmon and meat though)
2.  Karen’s sea buckthorn oil - fabulous
3.  Scalp itch - add Organic Aloe Vera, ph goes alkaline - itch gone
4.  Obviously LLLT - but for a while I could not use it as I had too much sebum (until I cut out the cooked oils, then the sebum vanished…
5.  SEA WATER
6.  Pints of green vegetable juice per day
7.  Understanding and finally accepting that you should eat sugar if you want to go bald, FAST.

Good luck everyone…. and special thanks to OMG, Immortal, Karen and Will.

regards, M

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 1 ]

October 15, 2011, 08:10 AM

Mastery,

Cool post man.  I’ve always envisioned myself moving away somewhere fairly remote (Eg. a mountain community) and living a much more clean and simple lifestyle.  Moving out to a place like that armed with everything I know to help with hair loss, I think it would almost be a sure thing that I could get good results going for my hair.  But I’m currently living in the fast lane in a big city with a good deal of stress and of course environmental pollution.  I’ve also been very interested in the raw diet lately, as I can’t help but imagine that a lot of “live” foods could really be beneficial.  Especially talking about the enzyme factor here.  Virtually all enzymes are destroyed in heated conditions above something like 126 degrees F.  There are over 600 different enzymes found within the human body and are crucial to proper digestion and many other biological functions.  Raw foods are very conducive to optimal enzymatic interaction and function within the GI tract.  I’ve been taking a digestive enzyme blend for a while and it really seems to help support my digestion, which ultimately means better absorption of not only food, but also my hair supplements.

For those interested in incorporating, here’s the product I use.  I really like this company.
http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01273/Enhanced-Super-Digestive-Enzymes-with-Probiotics.html?source=search&key=enzymes

Quick question for you.  What kind of juicer do you recommend that is solid quality but won’t cost me a fortune, because I know they can get expensive.  By the way, good for you by sticking to the 2x/day workouts.  I also feel exercise is crucial in the fight.  I’m actually getting ready to go hit the trails with my new mountain bike right now.

Hope you get back to that level of success you were previously at.

Cheers,
TG

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

October 16, 2011, 06:06 PM

I you guys would allow me to just throw in a tease that I won’t elaborate on, if you guys can wait ONE YEAR, I think I know how to bring the ocean to you!  No, no, it doesn’t involve drastic Earth changes from 2012.  I’ve got a fantastic product that I’ve theoretically invented that’s never been done before, and I think it could actually help us all.

That’s it.  That’s my tease.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 3 ]

October 16, 2011, 08:34 PM

OMG,

That is a hell of a tease, man.  I could definitely use more ocean in my life.

P.S.  Are you pretty backed up on helmet orders?  I’m about ready to put an order in for a helmet.

IGNORE

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

Total Posts: 63

# 4 ]

October 17, 2011, 09:49 PM

Sign me up.  I’m WAY over due for a trip to the Ocean.  =0)

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.