introduction/ WHL.org N00B

Share/Bookmark

lasersuccess84

Rank

Total Posts: 1

October 26, 2011, 11:35 AM

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forum, but have actually been in contact with John (OMG) for about 6 months now. I should have joined this site a long time ago, but better late than never.

Anyways, I am a hair loss sufferer like most of you and I have been researching ways to combat this pain in the ass for years. In a moment I will share my regimen with you. I noticed my hair loss in 2007. I had a fantastic head of hair, to be honest… at the time I thought I had too much hair. Boy to I regret that now lol. However, I am lucky. I still have my entire hair line. it has thinned in the front and slightly in the back and I can see the hairs that are in the miniturization process. Last year I went to a hairloss clinic and they did a scope on my scalp for free. Surprisingly what they suggested for my level of hairloss was natural topicals, minoxidil (which I dont use at all) and laser treatment because my hairloss is mild. When I get a chance I will post photos of my progress (I know people like to complain about the lack of photo results). Anyways, about a year ago my hair loss was at its worst. Needless to say I was super stressed, always wearing a hat and I was desperate. I fell victim to the hairmax lasercomb. I didnt use it for the full 6 months to see if it would actually produce anything before I came across overmachogrande.com and built my own.

I have stuck to a strict regmen and the results have been very encouraging. I am about 4 months and 3 weeks into my laser treatment via the “correct way”. If anything my hairloss has stopped dead in its tracks and is slowly starting to reverse. I have videos and photos to back up my claims. I think I am responding well to it because I still have my hair line, it has just thinned and the thin hairs that I still have can be saved… I think.

Later when I’m not at work I will post more information. I have tons of articles and links and studies that back up many hair loss treatments.

My regimen is as follows:

- I have an ugly, yet effective 50 diode laser cap that I use 3 times per week, 20 mins per zone, 3 different zones.

- I take grape seed extract daily as well as fo-ti (he sho wu) and a supplement called prostaease from costco which contains zinc, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil etc.

- I have recently added polysorbate 80 which I apply daily before I shower

- And I just recently added Nizoral 2% (I live in Canada) which I can get at any drug/grocery store. There are tonssssssss of studies proving that nizroal is effective for treating hair loss. Yes, it has SLS in it and I know thats the devil. However, I suffer from very mild sebhorra dermatits and its the best treatment around.

Like I said earlier, I will post many of the studies that I have found relating to whats in my regimen. I am not here to sell anything or promote anything. Just want to provide information on what I have found and allow everyone else to make an educated decision.

One thing I have learned with this industry is that there are a ton of HATERS on lasers, a boat load of bad information and weak arguments from hair loss surgeons. There is also a lot of people who base their comments on certain treatments solely on personal opinion and not fact… which in my opinion is stupid. Needless to say I have had a good laugh from time to time reading comments by people on the various hairloss forums on the web.

anyways, thats all for now.

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 1 ]

October 26, 2011, 11:14 PM

welcome aboard!!! we all look forward to your contributions

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.