NID…I’m ready to buy…eager to try

Share/Bookmark

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

November 05, 2011, 07:19 PM

so what’s the latest on your topical?  I’m getting antsy.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

# 1 ]

November 27, 2011, 04:25 AM

Nid, what is the status? I’m eager to!

Cheers

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

# 2 ]

December 08, 2011, 04:05 PM

BUMP.. where is Nid?

I also looking for the official regime, that one is even older “talk of the town” then Nids new topical.

Myselfe have booked a acell-PRP + 2500 hair translpant (nonsurgical) mid feb. Started Propecia again and also looking for spiro 2% topical, since my 25 y + hairloss battle is mainly a DHT problem for me..
Currently I take Nids pills, and I really like the stuff, most for my confidence in the positive effect on me as a organism smile

LLLT have not worked for me (LM 300 diods) and I’m about to sell it. It has been used 21 months, any interest here? smile

Cheers!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 3 ]

December 08, 2011, 08:00 PM

The video for Nid’s topical will more-than-likely shot TOMORROW!  Then, the video will be up as soon as it’s edited and uploaded!

The “official regimen” is still sort of being worked out.  We’ll start covering that in later videos!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 4 ]

December 08, 2011, 08:01 PM

Oh, the topical is already ready for sale, though!  I’ve been using it since Monday.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 5 ]

December 09, 2011, 07:54 PM

where do you buy it?

IGNORE

cloud9

Rank

Total Posts: 11

# 6 ]

December 10, 2011, 09:58 AM

I have bought products from Nid from the regrowth days . Very good to deal with. Waiting to try his new topical .

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

# 7 ]

December 12, 2011, 03:12 PM

OMG, where did you buy it? What is it?

Eager Viking..

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 8 ]

December 12, 2011, 03:39 PM

Just posted the video on the main page!!!

I’m working on adding the time table right now, but the video and main text are up!

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

# 9 ]

December 12, 2011, 06:43 PM

I don’t know what to say.. but I’m really really impressed with the ambition and work put behind this topical and all the rest you are doing here, including a video with a nice touch of easygoing and scienctific discussions I love it!
After listening to it, and the benefits from the 12 (!!) ingridience, it will be interesting to see what it will do for the small wrinkels around the eyes (Im 48.. :/).. and my hair ofcourse:)

I just orderd 3 months of everything (except the shampoo) and I really looking forward trying this topical for the usual 6 months… I think it’s time for the camera.. smile

Cheers to all three of you - and marry christmas!!

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 10 ]

December 13, 2011, 08:08 AM

Gentlemen—

I apologize for disappearing on you all like that! 

Been keeping pretty busy as you can probably see now what with the release of the topical and all.  However, as OMG pointed out, everything is a go.  I know that the video is pretty long, but I hope that it gives people the answers that they’re looking for, along with the write-up.

Let me know if you have any questions!

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

# 11 ]

December 13, 2011, 04:02 PM

Nid don’t apologize!!
I guess most of us cant even dream of putting in so much effort in hairloss as you and the 4 hairloss gurus we have here in the forum..

I hope my order lands on friday since I’m really looking forward using the topical. However I do have a Q for U. In your opinion, what topical would take ot the action of DHT on the scalp?

Ha have been happy with Spiro 2% from Dr Lee, but that is gone. SinceI quit using it, last bottle for about 5 months ago) things have going dowhill.. To the point when I bought propecia.. so now I’m on that but I would really appriciate your opinion here.. What is the strongest and most effectiv topical antiDHT?

All the best! Cheers / Viking

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 12 ]

December 14, 2011, 05:51 PM

Fantastic!!!  I know it seems like I’ve been hounding you, but I have been eager to try what you guys have come up with.  I am placing an order tonight.  I do have a few questions with regards to scalp applications only.

1.  The directions I’ve read so far are fairly vague.  In terms of fighting hair loss and/or regrowing hair what’s the optimum application?  Once a day?  Twice a day?  A few drops spread across the whole scalp?  A heavy application? Apply to whole scalp or only thin spots?

2. At the optimum application rate referred to above, how long should a bottle last?  2oz sounds very small to me.

3. I noticed you have an order limit capped at 3 bottles.  When are you expecting to replenish your supplies?  I ask because I am only ordering one bottle at the moment, and I would hate to reorder in a month only to hear that supplies are out and there’s a 2 month wait.

4.  My final question is speculative in nature….I have ordered generic propecia. I have used this in the past and am fortunate not to have had any negative side effects.  Can you provide any input as to whether you believe your topical may be synergistic in nature with a DHT limiting internal?  I know you guys are not fond of this medication but i firmly believe that it is an effective treatment, and I am curious if the combination of this product with yours could rival that of the combination of minox with propecia in terms of regrowth.

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

Total Posts: 55

# 13 ]

December 14, 2011, 06:18 PM

1) How much does it cost?
2) How long does one bottle last?
3)What is the application rate?
4) What are the DHT inhibiting ingredients?
5) Have you conducted any trials? If so what have the results been?

Thanks

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 14 ]

December 16, 2011, 07:34 AM

also,

curious why retinol was not used?  Isn’t it one of the most effective anti-wrinkle treatments?

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 15 ]

December 22, 2011, 10:17 PM

Hey mj & bear—

Mj, I answered a few of your questions in this thread of yours:

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/698

I’ll try to elaborate a bit further though where I can!

1.  The directions I’ve read so far are fairly vague.  In terms of fighting hair loss and/or regrowing hair what’s the optimum application?  Once a day?  Twice a day?  A few drops spread across the whole scalp?  A heavy application? Apply to whole scalp or only thin spots?

Once or twice a day, entirely up to your discretion.  However, if once a day, I would personally do it before bed, and best after an exfoliation (enzyme peel + boar bristle brush is a great combination).  One drop seems to spread about a square inch on the scalp with short-cropped hair, longer hair will require more.  I generally do two layers.  It’s hard to give specific directions due to varying hair lengths and head sizes, but I would apply it generously.  For me, two droppers at about 60% full each works for a double-layer on my face and scalp. 

I would shoot for the bottle to last about a month.  If it’s significantly more than a month, then you may want to up the application amount.

2. At the optimum application rate referred to above, how long should a bottle last?  2oz sounds very small to me.

It looks very small, though we were surprised at how long it lasts!  It’s designed to last a month, give or take a few days.

3. I noticed you have an order limit capped at 3 bottles.  When are you expecting to replenish your supplies?  I ask because I am only ordering one bottle at the moment, and I would hate to reorder in a month only to hear that supplies are out and there’s a 2 month wait.

The primary restriction was the copper tri-peptides and Lumistor…we only had so much to work with this production cycle, but I just ordered about 5x the amount of copper tri-peptides, and a massive amount of Lumistor, so once that production cycle is done then I don’t see any issues with inventory.  It’s hard to say, but it may be a smooth transition from this production cycle to the next, with little to no downtime.

4.  My final question is speculative in nature….I have ordered generic propecia. I have used this in the past and am fortunate not to have had any negative side effects.  Can you provide any input as to whether you believe your topical may be synergistic in nature with a DHT limiting internal?  I know you guys are not fond of this medication but i firmly believe that it is an effective treatment, and I am curious if the combination of this product with yours could rival that of the combination of minox with propecia in terms of regrowth.

I can’t see why it would conflict with any DHT-inhibitors, as it is herbal and not chemical in nature.  Typically, these chemicals on the market don’t interact well with other chemicals due to the molecular reactions that take place, but herbals tend to do “their own thing” independent of the chemicals.  Whether it rivals Minoxidil though in terms of results is yet to be seen, but then again, I’ve never seen anyone have all that much luck with Minoxidil, so I sure hope it’s better! ha ha.  The good news is that I’ve had some solid feedback from just a few days of usage from a few users…stubborn acne that has been there for months going away after a couple weeks of application, sebum output and scalp “shininess” significantly decreased after two days of usage, temporary pimples popping up (sign of parasitical/bacterial die-off), smoother skin, and eradication of inflammation.  It seems to be creating the proper environment for hair to grow in a healthy manner, which makes sense given the properties of the actives.

bear101—

Your questions:

1) How much does it cost?

$29.95 for a bottle, and there is a “Buy 3” discount, along with some other package deals with the supplements and shampoo, all of which can be viewed at the following URL:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4310-immortal-hair-supplement-line-and-rejuveplex-topical-now-available-order-information-here

Here is specific information on the topical:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t6766-rejuveplex-hair-loss-and-anti-aging-serum-information

2) How long does one bottle last?

It should last about a month, but real short-cropped hair may last longer.

3)What is the application rate?

If done once per day, then do it at night, preferably after a shower and exfoliation (ie. - The Fruit Fiesta Enzyme Peel or Pumpkin Peel Enzyme from http://www.Mychelle.com follo,wed up with a boar bristle brush).  Otherwise, once in the morning, once at night.

4) What are the DHT inhibiting ingredients?

DHT-inhibiting ingredients—never seen any evidence that DHT can be inhibited from the outside.  It’s a hormone, which in my opinion and probably the opinion of most doctors out there, would need to be addressed from the inside (ie. - Propecia).  DHT does not cause hair follicles to fall out; inflammation does.  DHT is just one piece in the middle of the process that leads to hair loss, but inflammation is the final piece that actually does the damage.  This topical helps to mitigate that inflammation, and strengthen the follicles and your skin against the effects of inflammation.

5) Have you conducted any trials? If so what have the results been?

The ingredients that have been selected are all ingredients specifically designed for cosmetical use and to be mixed with one another; all of which had studies behind them.  Didn’t want to get into using stuff that was untested just because we think it might work, better to stay with stuff that’s tried-and-true.  No money to conduct trials ourselves though…that’s an incredibly expensive endeavor. 

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 16 ]

December 23, 2011, 01:33 AM

Congrats Nid & Immortal.

I will buy, this week.

Anyone thinking of whether a consultation with Immortal is a good idea or not - this video on this should have sold them, fantastic detail & great product Nid…!

And of course really great and professional video from OMG…

Keep up the great pioneering work guys…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.