Hi

Share/Bookmark

Jairo

Rank

Total Posts: 4

November 09, 2011, 09:44 PM

Hi,
I have been reading for many days about Laser Mesiah. I would like to hear about your experiences by using it.
Thank you.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

November 10, 2011, 03:41 PM

Hey, Jairo!

What I’m going to do SOON to make it easier for you is to move the “Positive User Testimonials” list for my Laser Messiah to this site -which is the most phenomenal list in forum history, and was maintained during most of 2009 until we got WAY too busy to keep track of it.  There are plenty on this site as well, but they are sort of buried in the mix, so I’ll eventually go through every thread on this site and put them on the list.

I don’t want to give out that link right now though because it’s on another site, and I don’t want people to tamper with it again (it was on another site, and they all but erased it and nefariously changed things around).

I wish I could show you ALL OF THEM that I get on a weekly basis, but the vast majority of testimonials are through email and I can’t share them -and since I’m not a clinic, I can’t just post their stuff without asking- and as most people would tell you, even when they are giving me RAVING GOOD RESULTS, I don’t ask them to post that here because I value their privacy.  One other reason is that I didn’t even have the membership open for most of this year on this site!  lol…  I may start changing that, though, and I might set up a page where they can share their experiences!

The reason I’m saying all of that is I encourage you to do some digging on your own!  You’ll find the answers you need!  Plus, the Laser Messiah is a liberator -it frees you from having to spend all your time on forums, so I don’t know how many Messiah users are going to be here anyway!

Good luck in your search!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

November 10, 2011, 03:55 PM

Oh, by the way, something I’m really proud of…

From the United States Patent and Trademark Office, CHECK IT:

Laser-Messiah-Trademark.jpg

I need to get this thing framed because it’s making me nervous being exposed like that!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Immortal Hair

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 120

# 3 ]

November 10, 2011, 04:19 PM

The Laser Messiah is giving laser clinics for hair growth a run for their money.  The effects of this device have been well documented for hair growth.

Does it add energy to the hair follicle?  Yes.  When it comes to any type of disease process, it all comes down to electrons. As a result, there is a reduction in inflammation.

I’ve heard many, many accounts of success from users. One other thing I should add is that it boosts levels of catalase, which can help reverse graying hair.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/consultation.htm

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 4 ]

November 10, 2011, 04:46 PM

OverMachoGrande - November 10, 2011, 03:55 PM

Oh, by the way, something I’m really proud of…

From the United States Patent and Trademark Office, CHECK IT:

Laser-Messiah-Trademark.jpg

I need to get this thing framed because it’s making me nervous being exposed like that!

-O.M.G.

You SHOULD be proud.  In my line of work I have met many, many financially successful people, but only a handful of them are true innovators.  You, my friend, are at the top of that list!

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 5 ]

November 12, 2011, 12:44 PM

OMG, it really is incredible that you carried this idea as far as you have.  I don’t even know you, but I am proud of you.  It’s quite an accomplishment what you’ve done. 

Now if we could only get Nid to release his topical…..

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 6 ]

November 14, 2011, 05:34 PM

Looks cool OMG!
Why did you get a patent? Do you wanna set it up commercially?

To answer the inital question.
I have been using LLLT for about 8 months now. Unfortunately hair loss has continued.
It might have slowed it down, but I have no way of confirming that.
(p.s. I am using a 200 lasers LaserMessiah II)

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.