Greetings and Regimen Questions

Share/Bookmark

MilGuy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

November 10, 2011, 04:57 AM

Hey all, I thought, I’d say hi. I’m finally a member on WHL, but have been browsing it for quite some time now. So I know most of you regulars. And of course OMG from purchasing a Laser Messiah II from him. So I’m looking forward to being active here, or at least not a complete stranger. :d

So, I’m 32, been fighting hair loss for about 10 years now. I’m not doing horrible. But a lot of on/off treatments, plus just some just ineffective crap I’ve tried made me loose a hell of a lot more than I wanted. So I’m on a pretty strict Regimen and was wondering if you guys had any tweaks or improvements.

Everyday: Rogaine Foam in the morning, Super Zix II at night
          The Immortal Hair “Top Six” Supplements Daily Routine

Every other day: Before a shower, “Scalpure Clay” x 30 min, (and shampoo and Cond during)
                : After, Laser Messiah II x 20 min (I’ve got the Pulse Drive enroute in the mail)

Been at this for about a month. Definitely noticed better scalp health. And the hair does look better, though it might be my imagination. But hey, think positive right?

Besides that, I’ve pretty much gone totally Paleo as far as diet lifestyle, and been cross-fitting for about the last 3 months. And feel way healthier than I ever have before. So I’m way happy with everything that I’ve been doing.

So greetings again everyone, and please if you think I should add something to my regimen or change a frequency of an item I’m currently using, please let me know. God Speed.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 1 ]

November 11, 2011, 09:13 PM

sounds like a solid regimen. You cover a lot of areas with that.  The trick now is to learn from your own lessons….stick with it instead of starting and tweaking and stopping.  It’s the hardest thing to do and I’ve never once pulled it off.  I dropped everything a few months back and am only now starting up again.  In fact, for the last 3 years I have been incredibly inconsistent and I can honestly say that I’ve lost ground because of that.  If I could go back in time I would have just stuck with one of the many ” solid regimens” I’ve been on.  It’s just really hard to do. Life gets in the way, new ideas get thrown around, and before you now it you’ve changed your routine so much you have no idea what’s working or what could have worked for you…it’s probably the same story for all of us.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 2 ]

November 12, 2011, 12:57 PM

Right now I’m working on figuring out a plan I can stick with for 18 months…no changes, no breaks.  It needs to be affordable and easy to do.

I’m thinking it’ll boil down to one pill, one topical, and lasers, and likely will wind up being generic propecia, nid’s creation, and lasers.  I like the idea of a combination of meds and natural…the best of both worlds.

I have a kid, another on the way, with projected daycare costs over 2 grand a month, and we’ll be adding a second car payment any day now…MONEY is a huge factor that needs to be considered for any regimen. There are a lot of supps and topicals I’d like to try, but I can’t commit to all those costs on a monthly basis for an extended period of time. So my new thinking is, if you can’t swing the cost of a regimen for a full 18 months, then the regimen needs to be changed to something you can can afford.

I don’t know what others have to say, but to me, I’ve come to see tweaking as a bad idea.  Formulate a plan and stick with it for a long enough time to give it a chance to work.  I’m thinking that’s about 18 months.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

MilGuy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

# 3 ]

November 16, 2011, 05:54 AM

Dude. Totally understand that. I think that’s a lot of us guy’s problems is falling off the wagon, as it were. The “supplement” regimen is pricey, I can attest for that. But I like the other benefits I’m getting from it, along with the diet change. For certain.
Anyway, thanks for the input, and I think your right, my regimen sounds pretty solid. Not much to tweak with, course I’ll always be on the look out for minor stuff, like the Pulse Drive. Thanks again buddy.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.