Airports and the Laser Helmet

Share/Bookmark

MilGuy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

November 16, 2011, 06:03 AM

Hey everyone, quick question. Has anyone gone on a flight with the “Laser Messiah” or other homemade helmet?

I’m heading back to the states from my overseas tour in Japan for a bit, and I have a hard case that my Messiah fits in perfectly, I’ll be home for a bit so I’d like to bring it with me.

It just went through my head, that if this thing goes through an x-ray machine, and they see the wires, and power box, if I’m going to get horse-humped by a grizzly Federal Marshall for attempted terrorism… Also, I don’t want them to confiscate my helmet. I’m rather fond of it.

So, yeah, anyone go through an airport with your helmet? :D

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

November 17, 2011, 11:42 AM

I’m going to get Mastery to post in this thread… he’s traveled with his helmet something like 100 times!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

holyjalopy

RankRank

Total Posts: 27

# 2 ]

December 06, 2011, 11:19 PM

Hey guys, I’m also wondering about traveling with the laser helmet.  Is there anything I need to worry about?  I want to take it with me, but I don’t want it to get taken away from me or something.

IGNORE

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

# 3 ]

December 07, 2011, 06:09 PM

I used to work law enforcement at the airport.  The TSA will definitely flip out when they see that thing in the x ray machine. The best thing to do would be to advise security staff of exactly what you have before entering screening. Do not check it in because you will have the same problem unless you declare it to someone. Be careful, it looks like a bomb. I would have shot someone if he walked into the airport carrying that thing.

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 4 ]

December 07, 2011, 10:01 PM

ninja4hire - December 07, 2011, 06:09 PM

....I would have shot someone if he walked into the airport carrying that thing.

That’s what my wife threatens to do each time she sees me with it on…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.