My hat is in the ring

Share/Bookmark

debtdue

Rank

Total Posts: 4

November 18, 2011, 04:07 PM

Hey Guys,

I just built my first lazer helmet, and took it for the first run today.  It has ~150 diodes and I am pretty pumped about building and getting it operational.  Fantastic directions OMG.

http://thumbnails46.imagebam.com/16004/0b1a74160031909.jpg

Very excited to get some results.  I know it has to have been covered, but just wondering how long it takes to see some results.  I am also on rogaine, should I cut it out or continue on the rogaine?

Great forum and glad to have found it.

-Patrick

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

November 18, 2011, 05:41 PM

Awesome!  Welcome to the world of laser therapy!

It’s pretty safe to say that it’ll take six months for noticeable results, and somewhere in the nine months to a year for really noticeable results.  Some people get them a lot quicker than that, and I think the speed of the results depends very heavily on the state of your hair cycles right now.  If you have a bunch of hairs in resting phase (which is sort of what MPB is anyway), then you have to wait for those hairs to be replaced with hairs in anagen phase (growing phase) before you’ll notice anything.  LLLT will help those hair follicles get back to anagen phase, and how long that takes depends on where you are in the cycle.

It’ll happen!  Stick with it, and after you use it a couple of weeks, go to my “Using NIACIN in pre-laser topicals…” thread and try that and see if you notice any diffence after that.

Good luck!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

debtdue

Rank

Total Posts: 4

# 2 ]

November 30, 2011, 07:23 PM

A quick update on my progress.  So far it has been a little under 2 weeks and I am starting to see little hairs growing in on my temples.  They are microscopic but they are brown and not peach fuzz, which is pretty freaking awesome!

I just built a travel helmet with 61 diodes and it will come in handy as I am heading to Central America tomorrow.  Hopefully I don’t get interogated but if I do I will a funny story to tell you all.

My treatment plan so far is 20 minutes every other day.  I put olive oil on my scalp before with lemon and niacin.  On the off days I put coconut oil with saw palmetto and biotin on the scalp.

These things are super easy to build too after the initial WTF?  Beautiful stuff OMG…keep on rocking it!

-Patrick

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.