I forgot how badass the Christmas tree logo was!

Share/Bookmark

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

November 25, 2011, 12:27 PM

Man, I was looking around my logo folder and saying “I think I made a Christmas graphic last year for the main site logo, but I can’t remember.”, and then I saw it and was like “DAYUMM!!!  That’s SWEET!!!”.  Ha ha ha!

Anyway, yes, for those of you that want to string me up, I’ve been slammed again so I’m a little behind, but bear with me because they are all going to be finished soon!

Then… I hope to get a lot of videos done before Christmas, including a couple of “Hot Topics”!

Anyway, how is everybody doing out there??

Oh, by the way, just to let you guys know, I did bury the hatchett with the new owner of Regrowth.com (Scott) several months back.  He’s about to completely wipe the site clean and start over, so that’s why there is a lot of spam up there.  Anyway, we’re going to be working together, and maybe even we’ll share some content, etc.  Anyway, Scott wants to be one of the goodguys and on our side.

Anyway, to the guys out there… this can be a nice, open topic thread that we post in while the women in our lives are fistfighting with each other on “Black Friday”!  wink

To the girls out there…  tell us your angry Black Friday mob stories! 

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 1 ]

November 25, 2011, 12:38 PM

Oh, I know how to start…

I’ve lost TWENTY SIX solid pounds since the beginning of September, and I haven’t changed one single aspect of my life except for one thing….  I’ve stuck with putting about 15 or so drops of grapefruit seed extract in orange juice twice a day.

How do I know it’s the GFSE??  Well, I’ve done this in the past a lot, and my weight has swung rapidly with starting/stopping it. 

So, I’m thinking this is similar to those Grapefruit diets that were all the rage in the 80’s where people would eat like four whole grapefruits a day or something.

The method of weightloss may simply controlling candida.  I’ve been pretty acidic over the last couple of years, so this could be a factor -although I think 20-plus pounds of candida in a body may be a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, who cares -the weight has been staying off, and now I’m barely into my 240’s for the first time in years.  To get much more below this -like into the 230’s- I may have to put down the fork and exercise, but hey… I’m just passing this info along!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

jkenn

RankRank

Total Posts: 24

# 2 ]

November 25, 2011, 11:07 PM

OMG-

First, I agree that the Xmas Tree logo is pretty damn impressive!

Second, your theory about the weight loss, GFSE and candida makes sense.  If you get the candida under control, your digestion system contains more beneficial bacteria and is functioning much more efficiently.  So, it’s probably not 26 lbs of candida.

IGNORE

halfempty

RankRank

Total Posts: 58

# 3 ]

November 26, 2011, 07:10 AM

It is an awesome logo.

On my way home from work yesterday I almost pulled off the high to browse in a local Best Buy completely forgetting that it was Black Friday. I was like “oh god! No! What am I doing! God! Jesus!”

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 4 ]

November 26, 2011, 02:35 PM

I bought five trashcans, a toothbrush, and an empty spray bottle on Black Friday! lol…  It was late enough in the day that the Black Friday madness had ended, though.

JKenn…  It didn’t dawn on me that, yeah, just getting rid of a small amount of candida would probably improve digestion to the point where I’m actually getting down to the weight I *should be* based on eating habits/physical activity.  So, I think you’re 100% right on that.

I need to work on the overall acidity, though.  Over the past two years or so, I’ve been a lot more acidic.  I know candida is a side effect of that, and I know that the same underlying cause of the acid can lead to bad things like cancer as well.  So, the GFSE does control one of the end results (candida), and things like Sodium Bicarbonate can treat the acidity symptom, but it’s still not really addressing the cause.  JDP has some theories that it’s pathogens.

For anyone else here….

I think I’ve found the “cure” for the negative effects that masturbation can cause on hair!  The problem is no one would use it! lol…

First off, some people think there isn’t a relationship, and on the “hostile” hair loss sites they’ll jump all over people that ask about this.  They are absolutely wrong -there clearly is a negative effect on the follicles.  The people that say that there isn’t are either dumb, reciting something a forum bully said once, or simply are the people that don’t have sensitive scalps.  People that DO have sensitive scalps can absolutely feel the burn from the rush of bad, hair destroying chemicals afterwards, so it’s a real phenomenon (and these are the people that ask about it in forums).  For the people that are subjecting themselves to this multiple times a day for an extended period of years… you bet it takes a toll.

Here’s the cure…  ice caps.  That’s right, the caps that are used to help people going through chemotherapy keep their hair!  This was actually approved by the FDA a few years ago -not that this means anything to me, but I’m just saying.

ChemoCap.jpg

So, I’m not fully sure about the mechanism of how the ice cap keeps chemo from taking its toll, but common sense tells me that it’s because the cold constricts the blood vessels during chemo, and therefore the chemicals don’t circulate through the scalp as much and their damage to the follicles is minimized.

I found this to back that up from one of the websites…

“Targeted hypothermia of the scalp and the resulting ischemia, caused by the contraction of the capillaries supplying the scalp with blood, reduces the effect of the medications applied in this area to a minimum.”

I ALSO think that “body common sense” is taking over here.  I think you’ll be much less likely to shed when something freezing cold is on your head.

Anyway, if you used one of these caps during your “alone time”, it makes since that you would block this rush of bodily chemicals that damage follicles as well!  So, it makes sense to me that if the ice cap works to keep chemotherapy from damaging the follicles, then it would work here.

Like I said, though, NO ONE would use it! HA HA HA!  Can you imagine?  ...If your wife or girlfriend sees that the ice helmet isn’t in the same place as it was, or it has melted and in the process of refreezing??  You’d be busted!

I absolutely think this would be a cure for the negative effects that masturbation has on your scalp, but no one would ever do it.  Who’s the chronic masturbator that wants to buy one of these and report back?

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 5 ]

November 26, 2011, 04:51 PM

OMG, that post is funny on so many different levels, I wouldn’t even know where to start!!!  LOL  I’m thinking though, that if that ‘activity’ has the same effect on women’s hair, we could make a fortune selling a combo vibrator/ice helmet!  grin

IGNORE

halfempty

RankRank

Total Posts: 58

# 6 ]

November 26, 2011, 09:07 PM

Imagine being caught masturbating while wearing that cap. Try to explain that.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 7 ]

November 26, 2011, 09:19 PM

halfempty - November 26, 2011, 09:07 PM

Imagine being caught masturbating while wearing that cap. Try to explain that.

Yeah, it was hard enough when I was wearing my tin foil hat…  tongue laugh

IGNORE

Luke

Rank

Total Posts: 15

# 8 ]

November 28, 2011, 05:46 AM

That christmas banner makes me so jealous, Im coming to America for christmas one day. Australia does have its benefits though, its a great time to be outdoors with the family.

in regards to the ice hat HAHAHA, but it could work guys? seriously, if your ordering one now you can tell us raspberry its funny when you think about it, who would have thought that later on in life it would be our hair follicles that make us feel guilty for doing the dirty, lmao.

IGNORE

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

Total Posts: 63

# 9 ]

November 28, 2011, 11:23 AM

I knew there was a parallel between the big head and it’s junior.  LMAOPMP =0P

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 10 ]

December 07, 2011, 01:59 PM

So my wife read this thread, and said “Oh wow, I never really considered that Australia would have Christmas during the summer.”  I responded “Yeah, isn’t that funny?” or something like that.

Thirty minutes later I was like “Crap!  You read the masturbation thread?!”

Ha ha ha!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.