Acell + PRP

Share/Bookmark

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

December 13, 2011, 04:27 PM

Fellow hairloss sufferers… big surprise

Is there any opinion on acell + PRP to be shared here? I’m about doing this along with a 2500 hairtransplant in the front feb 2012.

If a miracle happens and Nid/Immortals new topical work wonders in 2 months I will skip it.. and I rather would, but the hairline is no longer a line.. and it is about time I did something about it..

I really like Dr Hirtzigs homepage and videos, the science and rational of it all seams grate, but thats me, a naive Swedish balding man talking..rolleyes

Any thoughts or even experiences?

Viking

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

# 1 ]

December 14, 2011, 06:52 PM

No one..? :/

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 2 ]

December 16, 2011, 03:14 AM

I believe this ACell + PRP is good stuff. This forum seems to be geared more towards peoples home-made concoctions for treating MPB : /

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 3 ]

December 17, 2011, 09:37 AM

NDW is right that some of the main contributors here have opted to seek alternatives to existing products, but only because they grew tired of treatments that were overpriced, only loosely based on science or not containing the proper amounts of ingredients, and most likely because they grew tired of being lied to and ripped off.

As for ACell plus PRP, I think the trouble here is that this is something very few people have done, and as far as I know, no one from this community has done that combination. I do believe a few people, including OMG, used a hair transplant DR. that used Acell and from what I remember they were very pleased with the results.  But you’re probably not getting much info because no one here could offer anything except speculation.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.