Rejuveplex Reviews

Share/Bookmark

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

December 18, 2011, 09:24 AM

I ordered the new topical created by NID this week. Here are my first impressions…though my words may seem slightly critical I do have to say that I am impressed with what Nid has put together.

Service:  fast delivery,I received it within a few days of the order.  I also received an email from NID stating it was shipped soon after I placed the order.  Excellent service.

Packaging:  comes in a dark brown plastic vial with no labels with a dropper as a lid.  The product needs a label on the bottle but that may add to the cost, and the product needs more descriptive information in terms of directions.  I still have no idea how much of the product I’m supposed to use at each application.  The packaging/directions could be improved.

Application:  dropper works effectively. Very easy to apply. 

The product:  The substance is water like in consistency, with a slight blue color.  It has a very faint scent, nothing most people could even detect.  It absorbs fairly quickly, but you can feel it on your scalp for a good 20 minutes. It’s not a menthol feeling, much less prominent than that, but you are aware that something is on your scalp.  It’s similar to the feeling I get after an LLLT session.  An hour after application my hair felt slightly greasy and in the morning I felt like I needed to wash my hair.  Morning routine may need a blow dryer after 20 minutes, or application prior to shower.  The list of ingredients is excellent, though I do have questions as to why certain ingredients were left out, especially retinol which both fights hair loss and wrinkles, and would seem to be an appropriate ingredient given the dual purpose of this product. 

Overall, i would say that this is an interesting product, and could prove to be effective.  I will definitely give this 3 months, maybe longer…..very well done Nid!

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 1 ]

December 18, 2011, 04:16 PM

I dont think there should be instructions on how much to apply. The reason minox always says apply 1ml is because that is the amount that was tested during clinical trials. They have to be consistent. Some people need alot more than 1ml of minox, some people need less. It depends how bald you are.

If Rejeveplex has a water like consistency; use enough to get all of the areas you want to treat, wet, or saturated. If he were to instruct to apply strictly 1ml for example, that would not be enough for some people and cause confusion.

Good review though

IGNORE

cloud9

Rank

Total Posts: 11

# 2 ]

December 18, 2011, 04:40 PM

I have a question . Should it be applied twice a day ?

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 3 ]

December 19, 2011, 06:15 PM

after applying twice daily for a few days I have this to add….at least for my hair type, this needs to be applied before showering.  I’ve found it very difficult to style my hair with this product in.  I brush my hair back, away from the hairline, and for what ever reason, it just does not look as nice as I would like it with the product left in.  From here on out, I will apply 30 minutes before showering in the morning, and again at night sometime in the evening.

NDW, i understand your point, but this is why I think precise directions are important.  How do i measure “saturate” I would prefer directions that were specific, such as 1 dropper for entire scalp, half dropper for targeted area.  What if the correct dosage were 3 droppers or 5 droppers for entire scalp, and i was simply not using enough because i thought 1 dropper was saturation.. Not to sound overly critical, but they (Nid and IH) know this material far better than I do, and I would like to at least be pointed in a direction that is somewhat based on science, rather than simply saturate.  And maybe precise answers don’t exist yet, but surely they could provide a little more input in terms of proper application.

Currently, I’m using about 1.5 droppers twice a day covering from the vertex to the front of my scalp, and then I’m rubbing it in for about 30 seconds.  It seems saturated, but maybe it’s too much, maybe too little. I don’t know.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 4 ]

December 19, 2011, 06:15 PM

repeated post

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 5 ]

December 19, 2011, 08:54 PM

mj - Does it give your hair a greasy look or what? Can you style your hair like normal once it dries?

I understand what you are saying about the (lack of) directions. However this still does not equate to a specific amount.
If your scalp is saturated, that means it cannot hold any more liquid. Once its saturated there is no way you are using too little. What im getting at is that no topical should ever instruct to apply a specific, measured amount. What if you want to treat only your hairline, and someone else wants to treat their entire head? Proper instructions should use generalizations, such as ‘a little goes a long way’, or ‘use generously’, or ‘saturate.’ I think the reason people want instructions is so they can have peace of mind that “this is what the experts said to do”. Im the same way when it comes to cars or something, i want to know exactly how much torque to put on a bolt etc. However i have never called Miller up and asked them how fast i am supposed to drink their beer.

I guess the only question i have is; should it be applied lightly; just enough to cover the area. Or should more be applied so that your scalp can slowly drink the topical in.  Again, this is usually a matter of preference but i know nothing of Rejuveplex. Either way there is still not a single amount that will work for everybody since everybody is treating different amounts of scalp. Perhaps he could instruct to apply a certain amount per square inch etc..

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 6 ]

December 20, 2011, 06:52 PM

again, I disagree.  Ingredients are most effective at specific amounts.  Too little will yield no results. 

as for the residue,  yes it does remain slightly greasy until you wash it out, not that your hair is shiny, not at all, but you can feel the residue by running your hand through your hair.  With my hair style, it just doesn’t style well.  My hair seems poofier with it in, it doesn’t sit right when I style it.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 7 ]

December 20, 2011, 06:56 PM

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 8 ]

December 20, 2011, 07:00 PM

I think square inch should be a standard for all products. It’s a thought I’ve shared as well, and would solve this problem and probably improve people’s results.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 9 ]

December 20, 2011, 07:42 PM

I guess we are not going to come to an agreement about dosage instructions. We’ll have to wait for nidhogge or IH to reply. As far as it being greasy goes; how is the dropper? I have found that the cheap plastic droppers that come with most brands of minox are rounded at the end that the minox comes out of. Where as the glass droppers that you get from Perfect Image minox have a more pointed tip that allows the dropper to ‘cut’ through the hairs and allow more of the product to get to your scalp instead of on your hair. Obviously you can also take a paper towel and try to soak up some of the residue that has made it onto your hair instead of your scalp.

-Cheers

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 10 ]

December 22, 2011, 07:47 PM

Hi mj!

Thank you for the review.

It’s hard for me to give specific directions as to how much to apply, since we all have varying hair lengths, sizes of scalps, length/width of face, and so forth.  For me, since I shave with a “1”, I simply put a drop every inch or so around my scalp, then massage it all in and down to my face.  From there, I’ll put a couple drops underneath my eyes and cheeks, and massage that as well (including my nose).  I’ll then repeat the process on my scalp to make sure that everything is adequately saturated.  Applying “generously” would be my advisement…don’t short yourself.  I’ll have to do a little homework on each individual ingredient to determine how much was typically used in in vivo studies to obtain results.

However, if I still had the long hair that I used to have, I would have to apply significantly more and I would most likely only apply it after a shower at night.  The key factor I think in creating the styling difficulty is the Marine Seakelp Bioferment.  If you saw this stuff raw, it looks like 100% hair gel, and 5% of the RejuvePlex formula consists of this active.  Kinda a double-edged sword, but the edge that works in our favor is considerably sharper.

I’ll look into retinol a bit to see if it’s appropriate for something that is used 1-2 times a day!

NDW—

We’re using the glass droppers that you mentioned.  I’m not even sure why anyone would use the plastic ones…it’s a little over ten cents per each dropper if memory serves me right. 

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 11 ]

December 28, 2011, 08:40 AM

been about two weeks on this product and I’ve nearly regrown all of my hair!  only kidding, actually my hair is looking pretty good though, and as the product claims, my hair does seem to be growing faster, though obviously no regrowth yet.  Is anyone else using this?  I’d love to hear some other people’s comments.

After two weeks I can add that I do seem to be having some side effects, though they aren’t major.

1.  I take the product at night, around 9:00, and I can’t seem to fall asleep for about 3 hours after that.  My mind seems to race a lot. If I take the product earlier in the evening, say around 6:00, I have no problems falling asleep.

2. When I do fall asleep, my dreams are amazingly vivid.

3.  I’m starting to get a few pimples on my scalp and forehead, which could be those disgusting mites, could be a reaction to the product, and could be a turnover of skin cells revealing pimples that were already there which is common from when applying facial creams. (though I’m only using this product on my scalp, some does drip down to my forehead.)

Still pleased, and plan on buying more.  I apply 1.5 droppers over entire scalp, once a day, sometimes twice.  At this rate the bottle is more than half gone in 2 weeks.  Doubtful it would last a whole month.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 12 ]

December 29, 2011, 10:53 AM

noticeable shed this morning.  I actually think that’s a good sign.

Started finesteride and rejuveplex at the same time.  Been off and on fin for many years, never had a shed this quickly.  My hope is that these two will work in synergy and I attribute this quick shed as a sign that this could be true…will post on this again in a month.

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

# 13 ]

January 09, 2012, 04:57 AM

Got the Rejuvecomplex the 2 of Jan. No problem in putting it on the scalp and I don’t have any problem “styling” my thin hair, so that is not a problem. No greasyness or so, maybe it makes the hair a bit stiff if to much end up in the hair.

So far it is way to early to tell about hairgrowth. BUT i can conclude that is have had significant impact on my sun damaged right temple, It might be rosea in that area don’t really know. But I am sure Rejuvecomplex have improved the condition alot in the 8 days I have used it. That alone is making it worth while!!
I do not have any vivid dreams or anything wink, more a nice feeling in the scalp some time after applying it.. some sort of stimulation/tingeling, hard to describe really, but there is somethings going on, and it feels nice.

I also apply the lotion around my eyes.. especially eyebrows.. all based on my deduction from Nid and Immortals video.

One thing that is making evaluation hard is the fact that I started to take finastride in december 2011.. I’ve been on it before and stoped becouse I got at least the same effect frfom using Dr Lees Spiro 2%. But he is out of business and since I stoped using Spiro in august my condition deteriorated quickly.
Now things are improving rapidly. I’ll keep you posted smile

Considdering the pulsing lllt, but I really haven’t read any positive reviews on it jet..

Nid/IM/OMG for President! smile
Cheers!

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 14 ]

January 09, 2012, 05:39 AM

Thanks for keeping us informed guys, really like to read your experiences.

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

# 15 ]

January 09, 2012, 05:49 AM

Just bought the pulsedrive.. To interesting to take part of this experiment smile
So far LLLT has not been a success factor in my regime, but the positive effect on the skin in general is undoubtful.

When I do my HT Acell+PRP I think LLLT will help a lot in the process.. Interesting days - thanks to the trio of gurus we have here!!

smile

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 16 ]

January 09, 2012, 11:49 AM

I’m on my second bottle, first lasted a little over 3 weeks.  I have to wash it out in the morning before I style my hair. I have 4 inch long hair it gets all over it.  Also, still can’t sleep if I use it too late in the night.  I have to apply about two hours before I got to bed.  My pimple reaction is gone.

One thing I have noticed is that the sensation of the lotion is stronger when when the bottle is fresh..  I could easily tell the difference between my last few applications of my last bottle and the first few applications of this bottle. Also, my shed was short lived. I actually wish it had been larger.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 17 ]

January 09, 2012, 01:10 PM

mj - January 09, 2012, 11:49 AM

...One thing I have noticed is that the sensation of the lotion is stronger when when the bottle is fresh..  I could easily tell the difference between my last few applications of my last bottle and the first few applications of this bottle. Also, my shed was short lived. I actually wish it had been larger.

Wonder if it would help to keep it refrigerated?  In any event, thanks for keeping us updated.

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

# 18 ]

January 09, 2012, 01:26 PM

I’ll keep all the bottles in the fridge. Someone said it was easyer to administer, I also guessed it was good for all the nice stuff in it to be there smile

Cheers

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 19 ]

January 11, 2012, 09:01 PM

Great feedback, thank you very much!!!

A new batch will be created either this Friday or early next week, as we are currently out-of-stock.  I’m going to take great pains to ensure that every bottle is bottled ASAP and refrigerated just in case mj’s observation is true in that it may lose some efficacy if not refrigerated.

Additionally, I’m pleased to say that I will be increasing the amount of Nanolipobelle CoQ10 by 100% in the formula, and am looking into possibly increasing the GSP-T as well.  The CoQ10 is our 2nd-most expensive ingredient and no, there will not be a cost increase.  Still looking into a 4 oz. bottle dropper source, as droppers can’t seem to fit these 4 oz. bottles properly!

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 20 ]

January 11, 2012, 09:29 PM

NID,

Congrats on the sales of your product.  That has to be a great feeling!!!  Home Shopping Club could be next!

But back to my comment, I don’t know if it’s a temperature issue or even an efficacy issue, maybe the bottle just needs to be shaken before use.  That’s what I’m doing now.

Has anyone else noticed a difference in the feeling of the last application of one bottle and the first of the next?  I still felt that “feeling” from the product at the end of the first bottle. It was just more noticeable on the first application of the next.

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 21 ]

January 11, 2012, 11:13 PM

Nid, looking forward to ordering your topical.  Sounds like the real deal buddy!

For the purity and quality of those ingredients, I know of a type of glass product that is a must, as far as storage is concerned, for your topical.  I’m talking ultimate preservation.  I’ve still got your email from my last shampoo/EC order if you want me to send you product information, including wholesale pricing.  I’m pretty sure they have the size bottle you need, including dropper head caps.  I contacted a rep from the company that makes this glass, as I’m going to be using it for a business I just started recently.  I believe what I’ve got involved in will have huge implications for hair loss.  I already know its worked miracles for people’s general health.

But don’t worry, I won’t be competition.  Its not a topical (technically), shampoo or supplement.  It’s damn sure it’s going boost the efficacy of all 3 though! wink

Let me know,
TG

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 22 ]

January 12, 2012, 12:50 AM

Hey TG!

Thank you for the kind words, and I’m looking forward to see what you have up your sleeve man. :D

We actually lost about $1800 initially with glass bottles when we were putting the supplements together, as they didn’t quote me the actual price of shipping from China…of course, they refused to give a refund.  We wound up deciding against glass because of the liability that comes with it (potential injuries if glass is broken in a package), more expensive post prices due to weight/extra care that would be needed to wrap the bottles up so as to minimize chance of breaking, and so forth.  The amber plastic rounds that we have now are great for preservation, but in general, sticking a topical in a colder area (we have an extra mini fridge in the company’s basement that I’m going to set up) will just be mint for preservation. 

Do you think that company would have a large glass model, something that could store a gallon or more?  That may be something of interest!

mj—

Regardless, I’m still glad you brought it to my attention as it was something that I’ve given some thought to.  Seems to stay in solution from what I’ve seen so far, so not sure if mixing it will do the trick…but hey, could be wrong, certainly wouldn’t be the first time!

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 23 ]

January 12, 2012, 06:31 AM

Sorry to hear about getting screwed by that company..that’s no good!  I hear you about the liability issues..

Here’s a different company that offers glass gallon jars and jugs.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/

They also have 32oz amber and cobalt blue containers that might interest you.

Best of luck.

IGNORE

cloud9

Rank

# 24 ]

January 22, 2012, 11:12 AM

Can I please get some instructions on how to use other topicals along with Rejuveplex ? Should I use it before or after other topicals and how long should I wait between applications ?

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 25 ]

January 22, 2012, 11:08 PM

TG—

Thanks for the link!  Simple enough domain name to remember. :D

cloud9—

I can’t speak much on other topicals, but I would recommend applying the RejuvePlex first thing post-shower.  Alternatively, you can use an enzyme peel first, wash it off, then apply the RejuvePlex.  Wait at least 10 minutes, preferably 30, before applying another topical. 

If you can’t apply the RejuvePlex after a shower, then apply before bed (if you have a boar bristle brush, exfoliate the scalp with it first to increase bloodflow and remove debris).

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 26 ]

January 24, 2012, 07:32 AM

sometimes I apply zix first and then rejuveplex on top after a few minutes….they seem to work well together.  It definitely makes the feeling more noticeable than just having one of the lotions applied.

But i can’t sleep at all when they both are on at night. i have to rinse them out.  With them both in, my brain is way too active.

IGNORE

Gregsmom48

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

# 27 ]

February 01, 2012, 08:31 AM

Still early to tell anything BUT

Started using Rejuvplex (sic?) about a week ago. I have to wash it out and I don’t wash my hair every day, so I just use it at night before bed before the days when I laser (still using craptastic iGrow, as waiting for my Lasermessiah to be fixed). Also using Nid’s shampoo. This morning I noticed WAY less shedding. I’d say 10 to 15 hairs rather than the 20-50 I’ve usually seen. Post Rejuv. I also notice more of a sensation with the helmet. I cannot WAIT to see the difference that the Rejuv will make once I am using a real device from OMG.

Lasering has helped my hair texture and with general thickening post chemotherapy. I am beyond grateful for the difference it has made. Now with Rejuv I look forward to seeing the additional help.

thanks, Nid and OMG

IGNORE

Frontline Warrior

Rank

Total Posts: 12

# 28 ]

February 02, 2012, 09:05 PM

I just want to add my 2 cents on purestrol.  I don’t know if this would be the ideal place for it, but since the Rejuveplex contains it, I think its okay. 

I did use purestrol topically, I had a spray mist bottle and a dropper bottle full of it.  I ordered mine directly from Dr. Sandy.  Sad to say, I noticed no regrowth and only further receding within the 3 month time frame.  I also had a puffyness in my chest.  This was not me imagining it as I know the stuff is used in supposed breast enhancement formulas.  My pecs came back to normal after dropping it.  So no damage or anything.  I was pretty saddend by it cause I had my hopes up high after getting testimonials from the company and seeing some photos.  I did not use it for the nine months as I only experienced side effects.  Libido was slightly less, kind of the same way my libido went down when I was popping Beta-sitosterol tablets.  I had used the Purestrol a long time ago…back in the regrowth.com days.  I would vouch for purestrol to be replace by another compund in the future.  But then again everyone is different.

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 29 ]

February 02, 2012, 10:24 PM

Hey Front—

I remember you telling me this a couple of years back when we were looking into Puresterol for hair loss.  I wonder if it had something to do with the ingredients that Puresterol was blended with for absorption purposes or a different concentration?  Not sure…maybe I can get you a sample of the RejuvePlex next batch, and let me know if the same sides happen.  So far, no negative sides reported (always a good thing!), and I’d like to see that trend continue!!

Also, did you ever report to Dr. Sandy re: your sides?

IGNORE

Frontline Warrior

Rank

Total Posts: 12

# 30 ]

February 02, 2012, 10:38 PM

Yeah, I remember talking to you about it too.  When I use something I don’t use anything else.  And I have no internal regimen.  I would be willing to sample some. 

I even tried the Ignite Shampoo buy.  I liked it, and used all of it over about a 10 month period.  But, i did not experience any regrowth of anything.  It did make my hair feel good though.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 31 ]

February 04, 2012, 08:19 AM

still using it and still liking it…but I still can’t sleep if I leave it in. I have to rinse it out before i go to bed.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 32 ]

February 04, 2012, 08:20 AM

still using it and still liking it…but I still can’t sleep if I leave it in. I have to rinse it out before i go to bed.

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 33 ]

February 29, 2012, 08:36 AM

I,ve been using rejuvaplex for around 6 weeks with no problems at all, i rather like it and it seems to have thickened my hair a little too..

unfortunately i just finished the first bottle and have been trying to contact Nid for some more but i havent heard from him yet, so Dan if you read this will you drop me an email please?

Thanks Alan… UK

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

# 34 ]

March 01, 2012, 05:10 AM

Used it for 2 months now. Nothing to report, so I doubt it will regrow anything in the short term as I experienced with Minox + sprio some yars ago.
Hopefully this approach is more long term. I use LLLT (pulsed) and the pills Nid also provide.

Cheers
Lars

IGNORE

cloud9

Rank

# 35 ]

March 01, 2012, 12:34 PM

I have been using it for two and a half months . Nothing to report at this time .

IGNORE

KMD

Rank

Total Posts: 16

# 36 ]

March 05, 2012, 11:45 AM

Hi all, I’m new to forum….just thought I’d give my feedback…I’ve been using Rejuveplex plus supplements and SuperzixII for the past 5-6 weeks and I’ve experienced increased shedding at least 40-50 hairs during washing everyday and approx 10-15 during application…I’d doubt this is the positive hair shed that’s been mentioned in these forums and I’m not sure how long more I can wait for the shedding to stop!  I stopped using minox over 18 months ago so I doubt that’s still having an effect (I did go back on it for a few weeks about 6 months ago…but hardly long enough to have negative effects).

I’m expecting my LM2 in a few weeks so hoping that will help!
I really appreciate this site and the above is not product bashing just honest feedback.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.