Seven days later, I’m out of the hospital.

Share/Bookmark

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

December 21, 2011, 01:20 PM

I just got let out of the hospital. For those of you that didn’t know, I had a massive attack of severe pancreatitis that started almost the instant I finished publishing the article containing the rejeneplex video.  I thought it was the stomach flu for a couple of days, however, I finally figured out something was extremely wrong.

When I got to the ER it was safe to say I was only hours away from being in a coma. Now, It’s to the point where the major factor is now managing the pain left from the acute pacreatitis and dealing with my new onset diabetes, which I can do both at home.  So, thank goodness I’m out and can enjoy my Christmas Tree and wife and cats (notice I didn’t say “typical extended Christmas family”!  Ha ha ha!). 

I didn’t have diabetes before and I may not have it still in a few months again when it’s all finally over and this is all cleared up, but I don’t care… It’s good to be alive.  So, that wasn’t the main focus of what happened to me, but it’s defininitely a consequence of it that I have to deal with for a while.

My body went from normal cholesterol to 1,300 during the attack, and my triglyceride level was literally off the charts, and I’m being serious… the charts stop at 10,000. I was over that.  Those went back relatively quickly.

So, Joe and Immortal, it wasn’t gout like I though I had!  That was the begining of the acidosis attack. Also, Immortal… Remember when I said I cleaned the shower out and I must have gotten some bacterial folliculitis in a couple of spots?  Those were the triglycerides begining to be deposited.

Also, I’ve started remembering some isolated incidents literary 20 years ago that were precursors to this genetic pancreatic condition.

Anyway, I may have already said this before, but it meant a lot to me because one of the doctors put his hand on my shoulder and said that it was amazing how I recovered to normal levels so quickly. I frankly chalk that up to the better living with the supplements and the systemic effects of for years of LLLT.  I can’t stress that last part enough.

Thanks for all of your support, and it really does make me cry!

I’m going to ride out the rest of 2011 in a quiet, healthy, drug induced state. The Laser Babe is going to help me immensely in my laser helmet business as a new full-time employee/soon to be stay at home mom, and things look really good for 2012!  This seriously gives me all the help I need to do what it is I need to do.

Thanks again, guys!  I have a lot of emails, and I can’t promise I’m going to get back to them this week, but I’ll do that soon enough. I’ve missed the entire world and I’m ready to get back into it.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 1 ]

December 21, 2011, 02:15 PM

OMG…

Great to see your back in time for the holidays.  Enjoy the time with your family and get geared up for 2012.  I know that is my main focus!

IGNORE

hopeful19

Rank

Total Posts: 15

# 2 ]

December 21, 2011, 05:14 PM

Glad to see that you are doing better.
Take care of yourself and have a great christmas.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 3 ]

December 21, 2011, 06:26 PM

It’s good to have you back John. Take your time. Heal up. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Joe

IGNORE

Dobika

RankRank

Total Posts: 24

# 4 ]

December 21, 2011, 06:27 PM

OMG, you’re a living legend, glad it’s going to stay that way Buddy! 

Welcome back, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the holidays like never before.

IGNORE

PrettyPrettyPrettyGood

Rank

Total Posts: 7

# 5 ]

December 21, 2011, 06:36 PM

Hey O.M.G. Brilliant News!! grin
So glad you are out of hospital and living to tell the tale.
Sounds like you’ve been through hell, and thank God you went to the hospital when you did!!

This is a great Christmas present for you and your family and I know everyone will be over the (Macho Grande) moon tongue laugh, that you are on your way to recovery.

I’m also glad you’ve said that you are going to take your time and not rush back to anything, as I think it is going to take some time for you to be back to full health.
Take it easy buddy and have a great Christmas recuperating!!!

IGNORE

Calbruin

RankRank

Total Posts: 49

# 6 ]

December 21, 2011, 07:36 PM

Welcome back buddy! Stay healthy and enjoy some time off! Hope you and the family can finally enjoy the holidays..

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 7 ]

December 21, 2011, 10:44 PM

So glad to hear you came out of there O.K.!
Kick back, take your time and enjoy a good relaxing holiday with the wife and critters.

When you’re back up on your feet, be sure to check the PM I sent to you and your wife.  It’s something I feel is very important/overlooked, and is flat out ironic considering you mentioned severe acidosis issues.

Get well man!
Merry Christmas.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 8 ]

December 21, 2011, 11:55 PM

Way to whoop ass !

IGNORE

yanks1

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

# 9 ]

December 22, 2011, 12:21 AM

Glad to hear you’re doing better John! God Bless!

IGNORE

Omega

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 10 ]

December 22, 2011, 01:07 AM

Glad to hear that you’re alright.  Hope that you make a full recovery and have a happy Christmas and Newyears!

As for my helmet, don’t worry about it for now.  I’m planning on upgrading my order in March!  This is Chad from MN by the way and yes, this is my first post ever on this amazing site!!!

IGNORE

Superman777

Rank

Total Posts: 18

# 11 ]

December 22, 2011, 02:37 AM

Enjoy your holidays at home! Feel better

“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
                                              -Benjamin Franklin

“Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice”
                                              -W.J. Bryan

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 12 ]

December 22, 2011, 04:17 PM

Good to have you back!
Feel better soon and enjoy your holiday.

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 168

# 13 ]

December 22, 2011, 10:15 PM

Glad you’re out of the hospital and doing better!

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 14 ]

December 22, 2011, 10:30 PM

hey john! those numbers are unbelievable!! thank God you’re of the hospital and can be home with your loved ones, i am thrilled to hear that you are doing so much better

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 15 ]

December 23, 2011, 01:17 AM

OMG is alive and kicking!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

Halleluja

Whatever it is that you have we can beat it buddy. Easy, no sweat. Remember they told me I should have been dead decades ago - ha! And I ain’t no OMG!!!

Play it again sam,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

Mia Casa, Sua casa

IGNORE

halfempty

RankRank

Total Posts: 58

# 16 ]

December 24, 2011, 11:38 AM

Happy to hear that you are out of the hospital John. Please take it easy until you are fully recovered. Merry Christmas and please don’t pull this shit again on us smile

IGNORE

Gregsmom48

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

# 17 ]

December 24, 2011, 05:27 PM

Hey OMG

SOOOOOOO glad you are back at home with the laser babe and various cats - where you belong!
The diabetes is probably NOT a permanent state: once your pancreas has taken a beating you will have to watch it, but as time goes by you should notice it getting better. PHEW!

warmly
h

IGNORE

holyjalopy

RankRank

Total Posts: 27

# 18 ]

December 25, 2011, 12:41 AM

I’m so glad to know that you’re back out of the hospital!  Best wishes!  And happy holidays!

IGNORE

Luke

Rank

Total Posts: 15

# 19 ]

December 25, 2011, 08:22 AM

Shittt omg! Glad to know your ok! Have A cruisy new year mate, leave the stress for fools like me!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.