OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

December 25, 2011, 07:09 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

....Glad to be alive!  Ha ha ha!

By the way, before that whole thing with my pancreas almost killing me, we were toying with the idea of having “The WorldHairLoss.org First Annual Christmas Party”!  We were going to get a lot of people together just like we do in the videos, get some drinks, and get drunk and just chat -then post the video.  I was going to order some coffee mugs that said “Laser Coffee” on them and raffle off about 10 of them, and we could have planned some other things.

I think that would have been really fun!  I can’t remember the sites, but we could have set up a video chat room that anyone could join, ask questions, tell stories, and just have some fun!

We’ll plan that for next year for sure because that would be a lot of fun!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Zone

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 107

# 3 ]

December 25, 2011, 11:48 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

I hope that you are all taking some time off work to relax and recharge for next year.

Sounds like a great idea OMG - man now I’m looking forward to next Christmas already!

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 4 ]

December 26, 2011, 03:54 PM

Merry Christmas everyone - hope 2012 allows you to grow it all back!!!

Heh OMG, I have many more details to share with you on my ocean therapy - and as a result, I have dozens of new hairs coming through now, but is it MPB or regrowth? They are darker & look thicker, but as they are still so short, maybe half an inch on average, I don’t know if its the real deal or not, yet?

In addition, the itch has completely 100% gone thanks to refining my ocean therapy…

Any thoughts. PM me and I’ll give you my new phone number.

Best to all. M

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.