? for Nid or DM5

Share/Bookmark

bigluke

Rank

Total Posts: 19

December 26, 2011, 11:42 AM

I wanted to ask you guys what you all thought of this regiment to hopefully successfully transition off of propecia to the healthy stuff.

#Laserhelment made by Nid 300 diodes.

#decalcify
#EC
#ALA
#Antioxidant boost
#Ashawandi or watever
#Vit. D3
#biotin

-For dht and 5AR

#epilobium Follica MD
#coconut oil daily

Warrior diet
no processed foods

Anything else? Nid, thanks for all of your help man! You are the best, dude!
DM5, I read where you were able to maintain ground after propecia. What do you think?

Thanks guys! Awesome, informative site!

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 1 ]

December 26, 2011, 07:41 PM

bigluke—

You’re very welcome!  Glad that I could be of service to you.

Here are a few recommendations—

- I saw that you have Vit D3—you may want to shoot for 10,000 IU per day when transitioning off of Propecia.  D3 is anything but a vitamin, it is a steroid!  Not a real potent one, but one that people have reported helping them to deal with the sides of coming off of Propecia.

- FANTASTIC diet and 5ar inhibitors, no recommendations here.

- For hormonal balance, I recommend a few things…

1)  A quality certified organic powdered maca.  I believe a couple teaspoons a day.  The effects are gradual but pronounced for people after a few weeks of usage.  Expect increased virility, more stamina & endurance.

2)  A good quality Pueraria Mirifica supplement to balance out your body’s estrogens.  (see below for link)

3)  A good quality Butea Superba supplement, which is another positive hormonal modulator.  Both the Pueraria Mirifica and Butea Superba that I recommend are exclusively from this site:

http://www.puerariamirificabuteasuperba.com/

Granted, not the prettiest site, but farmed cultivars are the way to go with Pueraria Mirifica and Butea Superba, as the wild-harvested stuff varies strongly in its nutritional profile.  Farmed cultivars are essentially cultivated plants that are carefully selected for the proper balance and ratio of phytonutrients that have been historically beneficial for health, anti-aging, and the hair, and then carefully bred to retain these traits on a farm.  The result is a uniformity of traits in each supplement capsule.

I hope that helps, bigluke!  Regimen looks great!

IGNORE

bigluke

Rank

Total Posts: 19

# 2 ]

January 01, 2012, 03:00 PM

Thanks again man! Do I really need to take the epilobium and coconut oil? Will lasers and your supplements be enough? Just wonderin. And the extra Vit D3, you mentioned acts as a steroid, what do you mean by that? Will it help me prevent shedding? BTW, I want you to make me another helmet this summer. Thanks!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.