Lasering question

Share/Bookmark

brh

RankRank

Total Posts: 84

January 09, 2012, 12:06 AM

I can put my laser helmet on without the power turned on and I dont get any itching..but the koment i turn it on i get intense itching..anyone know the reason for this?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

January 09, 2012, 10:59 PM

Remember when you were little and you’d skin your knee, and after the scab went away but the skin was still healing it would itch like crazy?  Probably the same thing going on.  Healing can kind of itch sometimes!  I don’t know if that’s what is going on or not, but I remember that I’ve felt that way sometimes using the laser helmet a long time ago!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

brh

RankRank

# 2 ]

January 09, 2012, 11:36 PM

I would think it would itch afterwards though not right away. I think it may be related to dry scalp but im just trying to get down to what is causing this cause its night and day from when I have it on my head off and then when I plug it in. May be whats going on with my scalp.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 3 ]

January 10, 2012, 10:58 AM

Are you using the emu/niacin?  You should look at my recent post and mix it up with water in a spray bottle.  If you have a really dry scalp and you are using LLLT, you aren’t going to have good results, so you need to take care of that!  All the LLLT is going to reflect right off the surface!

A lot of us went through this when we over-clayed ourselves, so we all know this from experience!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

brh

RankRank

# 4 ]

January 11, 2012, 12:17 PM

Would Polysorbate 80 work the same? I have some old emu oil where do you get your niacin? Thanks

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 5 ]

January 11, 2012, 03:04 PM

I believe O.M.G gets it from http://purebulk.com/ (he mentioned in a different post), but you can get it any medical store.

Polysorbate80 will ease the itchting, but I think emu-oil will do much better.

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 6 ]

January 12, 2012, 12:53 AM

brh—

It could be demodex mites going insane from the massive amount of light introduced into your follicles…that’s like a nuclear bomb to them.  Google “intense pulsed light + demodex” and you’ll pull up some great studies and research articles…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.