Pulsedrive - Feedback?

Share/Bookmark

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

January 09, 2012, 01:31 PM

I know OMG wrote he felt the pump in the scalp stronger then ever before. That is all I can find in regards to feed-back. Anyone?

I am vaiting for my PD now, but I guess it will take some time.. Aussi is just about as far as you can get from Sweden smile

I’m also interested in taking part of the closed community - discussing and testing different frequencies..

Cheers!

IGNORE

Zone

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 107

# 1 ]

January 09, 2012, 06:25 PM

Hi Viking,

OMG is going to do a full review of PulseDrive once he gets back on top of things after the birth of his little girl. As you already pointed out he has commented on his initial experience which for the record was as follows:

I tested the PulseDrive for a while during the testing phase, and I found it to be simply phenomenal. Seriously, I had my mouth open, and I even called Dr. Maricle and he was shocked as well. I had at least as much stimulation (and I think WAY MORE “PUMP”) as I had when I first started using my helmet four years ago -which leads me to believe that FIGHTING ACCLIMATION might be one of the long term goals here, which can be done by simply cycling through different frequencies every few months.

As you can see the feedback is very positive!

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

# 2 ]

January 10, 2012, 01:18 AM

Ok, I’m also positive, that was why I bought the PD yesterday. However I would assume that a lot of people on this board would have done the same, especially when OMG wrote this smile
I find it a bit strange that there isen’t more about the effect and experience from using PD, that’s all smile

Looking forward to use it, both for results, being part of the frontrunners, and for convenience as well.

I think it is remarkable what power there are in the Hairloss community. OMG Immortal Nid and now you! It feels a lot better those days, having guys like you around! When I started to loose hair there was no Internet…and 2% Rogain was not even in FDA trails… so things are improving I can tell!

Thanx!

IGNORE

Zone

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 107

# 3 ]

January 10, 2012, 01:50 AM

Thanks Viking.

Momentum is building however I think many people are waiting on OMG’s official review.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.