topical resveratrol and curcumin

Share/Bookmark

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

January 17, 2012, 10:24 PM

My new regimen is looking pretty good…my wife has commented that my hair is soft and starting to look wavy again.  I attribute a lot of that to 6 weeks of rejuveplex and fin.

But, I’ve had the ingredients for zix sitting around for a while and have decided to add that to my regimen….with a twist.

1.  I’ve added it to my head and shoulders
2. I’ve added resveratrol and curcumin to the super zix. I have to say this is incredibly messy, stains your hands yellow, your scalp, and anything it drips on, but with a little experimentation i found a formula that seems to rinse out pretty easily.  I added a little glycerin and a little extra alcohol and poly 80 and it rinses right out.  I left it on for 40 minutes, it felt really good on the scalp, and rinsed out without shampoo.  But I can’t stress enough that this is a messy experiment.

My plan is to use it once or twice a day for about 30 minutes and then rinse it out before applying rejuveplex.

we’ll see what happens…

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 1 ]

January 17, 2012, 10:32 PM

as for the container, i just mix the zix in an empty bottle of rejuveplex altering the ingredients to fit the smaller size…

the recipe I am using right now:

about 1/3 alchohol
1/2 distilled water
2 zinc
2 b
20 drops poly 80
10 drips glycerin,
2 resveratrol/grapeseed
2 curcumin

shook it, let it sit for a day, then poured into a glass then back into the vial, leaving any deposits behind so they didn’t get stuck in the dropper.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

January 18, 2012, 03:23 PM

Hey, MJ…

That actually sounds like a great idea!  Maybe I should get Joe to actually test this out for stability, etc.  I still use Super Zix II in the mornings (I’m trying out the rejuvaplex at night -but I was obviously down and out for a month so I couldn’t do anything, so I don’t have anything to report because I’m just getting back into the game).  So, I’m up for this as well.

Calling him now…

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Kazbar

RankRank

Total Posts: 30

# 3 ]

January 18, 2012, 03:45 PM

Thanks OMG I didn’t realise you answered my question above.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.