Epilobium/ProstMD/FollicaMD

Share/Bookmark

bear101

RankRank

Total Posts: 55

January 28, 2012, 02:40 PM

I have heard good things about this product on this site and I’m done with finasteride because of the side effects I had.

The only thing I’m skeptical about is the 30 day money back guarantee. Shouldn’t it be at least 3-6 months since it takes at least 3 months for a hair to cycle?

(The only thing you might notice in 30 days is side effects or lack thereof.)

Also is FollicaMD going to be the same forumlation as ProstMD and slightly different labelling?

IGNORE

J87

RankRank

Total Posts: 75

# 1 ]

January 28, 2012, 02:59 PM

A lot of times companies will put in the fine print that the product must be unopened in order to return it for money back. Might want to check for that.

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

# 2 ]

January 28, 2012, 03:22 PM

J87 - January 28, 2012, 02:59 PM

A lot of times companies will put in the fine print that the product must be unopened in order to return it for money back. Might want to check for that.

Good advice, but it doesn’t appear to be the case here:

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

If FolicaMD does not improve the health and vibrancy of your hair - to your complete satisfaction - contact FolicaMD Customer Service within 30 days of receiving your order. A full refund of the pruchase price, less shiping and handling, will be credited.

Though I’m not sure what shiping is but I do know what shipping is lol

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

# 3 ]

January 30, 2012, 06:33 PM

Just found some more info about FollicaMD. It differs from ProstMD in that it adds Lepidium meyenii & Zinc added for hair health.

I checked about Lepidium and its for sexual health…anyone know more about this herb?

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.