Minox & lasers

Share/Bookmark

Charly

Rank

Total Posts: 14

January 28, 2012, 11:11 PM

Who is using minox and lasers? How is it working? People speak up. I’ve been shedding hard for the greater part of the past 6-8 months my hair is at its worst and I am getting desperate. Just started lasering againg like a month ago and am thinking of getting back on rogaine.

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 1 ]

January 29, 2012, 05:49 AM

You should provide us with some more information…
What regiment are you on now? What were you on 8 months ago?

Why did you stop lasering at all? And did you use rogaine before?

IGNORE

SunShine

Rank

Total Posts: 7

# 2 ]

January 29, 2012, 04:37 PM

Charly

Minox, Kirkland 5% to be precise , worked really well for me before lasering for many years, I stopped for a while when I started lasering 3 times a week using my home built 330 laser helmet thanks to OMG`s instructions over 12 months ago.

I use minox consistently now but skip applying it when I do a laser session.

I really, really wish I did not have to use it, but it works so well for me.

So for me yes minox and laser works.

IGNORE

Charly

Rank

# 3 ]

January 31, 2012, 04:27 AM

Sunshine thanks for the info. thats the kind of info im looking for. I’ve heard a few times that minox and lasers don’t go together and am wondering if that is working for some out there.

dZine, I’ve tried a bunch of things before, but have been very inconsistent. rogaine for a few years and maintained. I’ve been off rogaine for 3 or 4 years. Lasers for 6 months 3 years ago and saw some improvement, than a shed and then I became inconsistent again. Borax/h202 for a while and worked for maintenance too, only noticed some hairs graying. IH top 6 for a month, didn’t notice much but a month isn’t long enough.

Now i’ve been lasering for about a month, have been gluten free for about 2 or 3 months. Definitely gluten intolerant. have been taking vit. c and flax seed oil for about a week. My diet is kind of shitty though.

IGNORE

SunShine

Rank

Total Posts: 7

# 4 ]

January 31, 2012, 04:10 PM

Its well documented some laser clinics use minox as part of their regime.

I know for sure the laser helmet halted the recession and gave some back , in thickness and quality .

You have to be consistent with the laser , when used inconsistent off and on , I lost ground.

Anyway, best of luck.

IGNORE

Charly

Rank

# 5 ]

February 01, 2012, 09:12 PM

thanks Sunshine,

anyone else uses minox with lasers?

dZine, also been doing epsom salt baths/ foot soaks

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 6 ]

February 01, 2012, 11:40 PM

Are you trying to figure out if there is a reaction between minox and lasers? Or are you trying to gauge the amount of regrowth that can be had with both treatments?

I mean you could figure the results would be minox results + LLLT results . . . I don’t know exactly what you’re asking.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.