Revivogen

Share/Bookmark

blue.razer

Rank

Total Posts: 7

January 29, 2012, 03:26 AM

Any feedback, experience?  Does it work?  Side Effects?

IGNORE

jads

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

# 1 ]

February 06, 2012, 01:25 AM

I didn’t work for me over 12-18 months, despite the list of natural DHT blockers as long as your arm. Just goes to show that throwing 5 or more different blockers into a product doesn’t guarantee anything.

It’s also expensive and messy to deal with.

IGNORE

J87

RankRank

Total Posts: 75

# 2 ]

February 06, 2012, 01:46 AM

It is basically the commercialized version of zix, probably doesn’t have as good of track record either.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 3 ]

February 06, 2012, 04:53 AM

The consensus is that it’s not that effective, you may have slight increase in thickness, and way over-priced.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

# 4 ]

February 06, 2012, 05:03 PM

I just started using revivogen this week. I took before pictures, and I’ll make sure to take after pictures in 6 months. I don’t think it’s going to reactivate dormant follicles, remove fibrosis, or cause much regrowth outside the 30-month window. However, I did visit a doctor and we used a “ProScalp” to magnify my scalp. What we found were hundreds of vellus hairs, some medium-size blonde hairs, and thick terminal hairs. Plus every few follicles independent on if they were vellus/blonde/terminal you could see a red dot at the base of the hair (suggesting inflammation). When I get these photos from her in a few weeks, I’ll post them on a new thread.

I’m hoping revivogen will just keep the existing hairs that I have strong, and hopefully cause a reverse-miniaturization of the medium blonde and vellus (small white) hairs.

In addition to revivogen, I’m using regenepure 3x a week, microneedling before revivogen scalp therapy 2-3x week, doing a pumpkin enzyme peel on my scalp 1x week, brushing with my boars hair brush 1x a day, and doing scalp massage every morning after I shower with a little bit of rosemary or lavender essential oil mixed with jojoba oil. Soon I hope to add-in LLLT with the laser messiah as well.

Image Attachments  photo-4.JPGphoto-5.JPGimage2.pngimage.png

IGNORE

bear101

RankRank

Total Posts: 55

# 5 ]

February 06, 2012, 05:20 PM

tanner I hope it works out for you man. Keep us updated.

I was thinking of using Revivogen myself, but I thought it was an overexpensive version of Zix too. I recall when people were adding extra things to Zix it was less effective…I hope this not the case for Revivogen. But, I suspect if it doesn’t work that some of the ingredients might interact with each other in a negative way.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 6 ]

February 06, 2012, 05:23 PM

Thanks for the encouragement. I most certainly will -

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 7 ]

February 12, 2012, 12:48 AM

I’ve been using revivogen for two weeks almost now. My hair looks a little healthier, and it’s very easy to apply. I really think you don’t need to waste $ on the shampoo/conditioner. The scalp therapy is really 95% of the magic. So far I have noticed a little redness and a few pimples, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing. Overall I’m happy - hopefully in 6 months I’ll be able to post some good before and after photos.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.