Paging “OMG” :)))  Badly need the Laser Messiah II - its my only hope.

Share/Bookmark

blue.razer

Rank

Total Posts: 7

January 29, 2012, 03:27 AM

Does anyone know how to place an order with OMG - I think LLLT is my only and best hope right now and was wanting to place an urgent order with OMG.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

January 29, 2012, 04:05 AM

Page answered!  lol…

I’m sorry about that.  I was just starting to get back at it, but I actually had a *slight* recurrence of pancreas pain at the end of last week -nothing serious, and it’s actually to be expected a little bit- but it was just enough to make me grumpy and not follow up with anything (plus I made the decision to cut out the hydrocodone pain pills).  So, I sort of played hookie from everything, was a bit snappy to the people close to me, was more prone to honk at people in traffic, etc. -but I just sent you an email!

I’m going to be trying to get back on my normal sleeping schedule -which used to be waking up to make helmets at 6am, so this will help- but as you see right now, I’m up at 4am, so I’m a long way from succeeding with that!  This ordinarily would be hard anyway with a newborn, but SHE is actually doing good -it’s ME that’s the problem!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 2 ]

January 29, 2012, 04:18 AM

Oh, it might be a couple of hours until you get the email, though… I’m actually uploading a few thousand emails from an export of one account to a new one (for my parents actually.  Ugh.), and any new emails aren’t going to actually be sent until this finishes.  It’s taken hours already and it was a total pain in the ass -but I figured that explaining to them on the phone how to do it themselves would actually be the bigger chore!  I was finally like “Just gimme the damn passwords.”

I’ll check tomorrow to make sure the email went out!

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

blue.razer

Rank

# 3 ]

January 30, 2012, 01:37 AM

thanks for the email OMG - really appreciate it.

IGNORE

starr

Rank

Total Posts: 13

# 4 ]

January 30, 2012, 10:52 AM

Thx BlueRazer for starting this thread….I didnt have the guts to do it because I was aware that OMG is a new Dad and didnt want to pressure…but looks like you managed to catch his attention!  OMG, I also need to place an urgent order with you…I just started using DermMatch to hide my hair loss but given that it is just “cover up”, I do find its progressing fast and need to stop this before its too late!  How can I place my order? (or is my email one of the thousands that you are in the process of retrieving? lol)

IGNORE

BSD

Rank

Total Posts: 17

# 5 ]

February 01, 2012, 03:46 AM

OMG, please just let us know when you are up to it. I have patiently been waiting since September, and just want the laser messiah helmet ii and 3-400 diodes.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

# 6 ]

February 01, 2012, 09:56 AM

I’m also waiting to get a response from OMG. He must just be overwhelmed with his health issues and new obligations as a Dad. I really want a 400 diode helmet too! Like all of us, the longer our hair goes untreated the worse it gets - so I totally understand why we all have such a huge sense of urgency. Maybe we need to agree to pay him a little more for his time, effort, and upfront costs he has to foot.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 7 ]

February 01, 2012, 12:47 PM

Don’t worry, I’m back at it!  BSD… September?!  Holy crap!

Squeezing in the email is going to be the hardest part for the next week, but I’m slowely working to it (and Starr, I got your email, too!).

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 8 ]

February 01, 2012, 12:50 PM

Well today, being my birthday - that’s great news to hear!

IGNORE

starr

Rank

# 9 ]

February 01, 2012, 12:59 PM

YAY!  I dont think Ive ever gotten so excited about someone telling me they got my email! lol
Looking forward to hearing back OMG!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 10 ]

February 01, 2012, 01:02 PM

IGNORE

Sumbunnyspecial

Rank

Total Posts: 1

# 11 ]

February 01, 2012, 02:36 PM

I’m going to be really excited when I get an email for him too! I’m so ready to take the plunge and reverse this hairloss! I live in the arctic so no sunlight probably doesn’t help either.

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 12 ]

February 01, 2012, 06:17 PM

Hi starr—

Please beware cover-ups like Dermmatch…they are a double-edged sword.  I’ve used Dermmatch myself in the past when I wasn’t aware of the implications of putting hazardous chemicals such as those found in that formula on my scalp, but it actually causes inflammation and speeds up hair loss!  Good for the Dermmatch bottom line, as it requires you to use more of their product as you lose more hair…

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 13 ]

February 02, 2012, 11:00 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes OMG; you know what I want for my birthday?

IGNORE

starr

Rank

# 14 ]

February 04, 2012, 10:22 AM

Nidhogge - February 01, 2012, 06:17 PM

Hi starr—

Please beware cover-ups like Dermmatch…they are a double-edged sword.  I’ve used Dermmatch myself in the past when I wasn’t aware of the implications of putting hazardous chemicals such as those found in that formula on my scalp, but it actually causes inflammation and speeds up hair loss!  Good for the Dermmatch bottom line, as it requires you to use more of their product as you lose more hair…

Thanks Nidhogge for the disclaimer… although I hate encouraging them because they tripled the price of it in September, the product actually contains botanicals so it doesnt harm the scalp like lotions or sprays. I tried it for the first time the other day and it was like travelling back in time:  I could see no scalp. Once brushed into the hair, I looked like I did 10 years ago! 

But obviously its my bandaid….what I really want is a Laser Messiah 2!  Just waiting PATIENTLY for OMG to take my order.  In the meantime, Im praying for my hair follicles to be more telogen phase than completely dead.

OMG, please let me order soon…my career depends on it!

Cheers

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 15 ]

February 05, 2012, 04:10 PM

@Starr,

if it is THAT important, why don’t you make one yourself?
The guys at AiXiZ are very nice and will help you with the lasers, you can create the helmet yourself. Just follow the guide!

IGNORE

BSD

Rank

# 16 ]

February 05, 2012, 06:02 PM

@dzine That is what I am looking into. I went to the Aixis website and they only sell them in bundles of 200 for 2.85 per diode or 500 at 2.65 per diode. Is that correct?  Or can you call them and get a customized order for say 350 diodes?

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 17 ]

February 05, 2012, 08:21 PM

BSD, you can order as many diodes as you want. If you order less than 50, I think they are $4 each.

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

# 18 ]

February 06, 2012, 03:38 AM

@BSD yeah, just send them an e-mail. They are very friendly and you can get a customized order. Let them know you are mailing ‘because O.M.G sent you’

IGNORE

adam2525

Rank

Total Posts: 1

# 19 ]

February 06, 2012, 03:46 PM

Nidhogge - February 01, 2012, 06:17 PM

Hi starr—

Does this apply to hair fibres (Toppik etc) as well?

IGNORE

BSD

Rank

# 20 ]

February 07, 2012, 01:48 AM

Thank you NDW, and dzine for your help. That is good to know.

I did get an email from OMG though, today!

IGNORE

yanks1

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

# 21 ]

February 08, 2012, 01:36 PM

Hey OMG, I sent you email last week about my helmet I had sent for repair back in the beginning of November. Just wanted to get an idea of where I stood in line.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 22 ]

February 14, 2012, 12:53 AM

OMG - did you get my email a couple of days ago? Heard from you once last week, and hopefully we’re a go! smile

IGNORE

cylonjim

Rank

Total Posts: 10

# 23 ]

February 18, 2012, 06:01 PM

@dZine:  I’m confused.  Is there a guide on how to make the Laser Messiah 2, and if so where can I find it (sorry if this is a dumb question)?

I suspect that OMG’s back order waitlist is super long, so even though I am intimidated by the notion, I may resort to making a Laser Helmet 2 myself as you suggested to Starr.

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

# 24 ]

February 18, 2012, 06:40 PM

No dubm question at all, you can find it over here
http://www.overmachogrande.com/

Have a look at the .pdf’s in the left column. Perhaps it looks difficult, but it really isn’t.

I actually rebuild my helmet again last week, it takes a while, but it is definitely not a hard job.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 25 ]

February 20, 2012, 01:20 AM

Actually the guide on overmachogrande.com is to build a Laser Messiah 1.0, not the 2.0. There is a difference. There are no instructions for the LM 2.0, you have to buy it.

IGNORE

cylonjim

Rank

# 26 ]

February 20, 2012, 06:23 PM

That’s the conclusion I came to and the route I will take since I want the LM 2.0 w/ the pulsedrive any way.

OMG, any way I can find out where I am on the waitlist? I also don’t know the cost.  Thanks!

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

# 27 ]

February 20, 2012, 06:24 PM

No the guide is really similar to LM2.0, with some small differences.
Only creating the helmet itself is a bit different, but there is also a document that.

You should be able to do it yourself

IGNORE

cylonjim

Rank

# 28 ]

February 20, 2012, 06:37 PM

I’m hoping I can just by the 2.0 soon.  Logically I know that which ever one is documented in the PDF SHOULD be easy to build, but I don’t think I can get past the intimidation.  Admittedly, that kind of stuff is not my thing.

Does anyone else in the community know how and is willing to build the 2.0 if OMG cannot get to it soon (I still feel badly about asking him for one when he has been sick and has a newborn)?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 29 ]

February 21, 2012, 06:17 PM

Don’t worry… I’m here!!!  I’m working hard to get caught up -it’s the email that I’m having difficulty with since I’m so far behind on it!  I tell you what… if you don’t hear from me by the end of tomorrow, send me another one.  You’ll hear from me, though!

IGNORE

Raquel

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 30 ]

February 22, 2012, 10:13 PM

Hi OMG:

I have been trying to contact you a few months ago and got some automatic replies.  I got the news about your new child and I am glad she is okay.  I hope you have recovered from the pancreas condition. 

I am a woman and I panic about making a helmet to laser my skull.  I want to buy a Messiah helmet II with 400 diods.  I do not want to put pressure on you, but if you can’t do it, can you recommend me somebody that will? Reading your page you convince me; I do not want to waste time and money on inefficient helmets.

My hair started to fall two years ago because of the interaction of two medications.  I visited an endocrinologist for a year and ruled out several medical conditions that could cause hair thinning in women, but the endocrinologist gave me no solution.  Then I visited a dermatologist and used a topical medication for five months –clobetasol- which I stopped because of side effects.  Now my hair is really thin and I can see my skull
Can you please answer my e-mail? 

Please excusse my English, it is not my mother tongue. 

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 31 ]

February 22, 2012, 10:20 PM

Hey, Raquel!  I did get the one you sent today!  I’ll send you an email tomorrow morning!  I answered a lot of email today and I ran out of energy!

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 32 ]

February 23, 2012, 10:53 AM

OMG - I didn’t hear from you by the end of last night, so I’m about to email you again. I’m only emailing you again because you said to though! We all understand you’re swamped smile

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 33 ]

February 27, 2012, 02:48 PM

Has anyone as of late received a new helmet from OMG or an email? I haven’t been in communication with him since the beginning of February, and I’m worried. I thought that I would be getting one soon, but… no dice. I’m thinking about making one myself, but the time and energy needed to devote to learning, actually doing, and getting all the materials/equipment for the posted process, I just won’t have until late summer this year.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 34 ]

February 27, 2012, 02:51 PM

Nevermind smile Just heard some good news

IGNORE

mtinamer

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 35 ]

February 28, 2012, 08:24 PM

Hi OMG,

I’ve sent out my email 2 months ago, and occasionally re-sent it, yea, for the past 2 months. I know there is a LOT going on with you right now, and I don’t want to seem pushy on the matter. I just want to know if you have received my e-mail or not, and when are you planning on answering it. Any feedback from you would be great.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 36 ]

February 28, 2012, 09:08 PM

mtinamer

Yeah, I’m getting there!  I’ll make sure I get to your email tomorrow morning.  Please, ANYONE speak up -I’ve got a mountain of email so the squeaky wheels are definitely getting the grease!

I’m pretty sure everyone else on this thread should either have a helmet in their hands, one on the way, or sitting here waiting on them.  I’ll check tomorrow to make sure.  I’ve got a couple of helmet’s (like Rosario’s) that I need to get taken care of this week, too, but my turn around time is reasonable again.

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

BSD

Rank

# 37 ]

February 29, 2012, 12:18 AM

Ok, Squeak, squeak!!!!!!!!! wink

IGNORE

yanks1

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

# 38 ]

February 29, 2012, 07:39 AM

Hey John, my situation is like mtimaner’s. I had sent you my helmet in late Octoberfor replacement of “demon diodes” from the summer/fall 2009 batch which is when I bought my helmet. I had noticed they got kind of hot to the touch early after I started using it and got much worse to the point that they burn if you touch one for a second. It’s not all of them, but a lot of them. Anyway, I’ve sent a bunch of emails since then. Thanks for all your help! Just want to know my status on it. Hope you’re feeling a lot better man!

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

# 39 ]

February 29, 2012, 08:37 AM

yeah about that…my diodes also get really hot.
It really hurts when you touch from for a fraction. I am sure I will get burned if I keep holding them.
Same like you mention, it is not all of them, but quite a lot.

Isn’t lasered supposed to be ‘cold’?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 40 ]

February 29, 2012, 09:11 AM

Hey, dZine!

The lasers are “cold”, the mechanical modules that shoot the lasers at your head aren’t!  ...but they are only supposed to get WARM.

What you’ll probably find is that you have one or two “demon diodes” that are heating up the whole thing.  When diodes fail, usually it’s because there is a faulty connection on the circuit board which causes the diode the get super hot.  You need to identify which ones they are by running the helmet for a full 20 minutes, then flipping it over to look for diodes that are a dim pinprick of light (or completely dark -those can get hot, too).

It may take a while to spot them.  You have to move the helmet around at all angles so you can make sure that the diode simply isn’t pointing a few degrees off, so you aren’t seeing the full “glory” of them.  Once you identify them, you need to push them back through the helmet and just clip them right out.  There shouldn’t be many because I didn’t have any other problems with that order that I could find (although I don’t record the ones that I catch).

My email is crashing right now so I can’t look it up for sure, but I believe that you got a “DIY Kit” from me.  I usually get most of the bad ones when I have the luxury of being able to build the helmet and test them myself, but I obviously couldn’t do it in your case since I didn’t wire it!  Either me or AiXiZ will replace them, though.

Anyway, yes, the diodes ARE NOT supposed to get hot like that -a little warm maybe- and if you think you are going to get burned, you need to get them out!

It won’t permanently hurt your eyes, although if you look too long it can make them sore.  Let me know what you find!

BSD and Yanks1…  I’ll email you today!

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 41 ]

February 29, 2012, 02:38 PM

OverMachoGrande - February 28, 2012, 09:08 PM

... I’ve got a couple of helmet’s (like Rosario’s) that I need to get taken care of this week, too, but my turn around time is reasonable again.
-O.M.G.

Rosario (not to mention his rapidly fading follicles grin ) thanks you!

IGNORE

PrettyPrettyPrettyGood

Rank

# 42 ]

February 29, 2012, 06:13 PM

Hi OMG…

I’m a squeaking wheel awaiting a good greasing! wink

I sent you a mail back at the beginning of November last year, so not sure where in the queue I am… I like the others did not want to hassle you about the helmets as we know you have had one hell of a tough time with your illness and now with the blessing of your little angel arriving I’m sure your hands (and nappies) have been full grin

I’ve sent you a bunch of emails and even a PM but sounds like my crys are getting lost in the screams from everyone desperate for a helmet, so just to recap I asked for the 400 diode Messiah full deal.  As I am pretty ham-fisted and can’t even replace a headlight bulb on my old VW without assistance I thought it only best to let the expert build my helmet…
The Paypal $10 cleared ok back in Nov so everything should be set to go…

Look forward to hearing from you (I’m getting excited again…),

Take Care,
Mal

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 43 ]

February 29, 2012, 07:23 PM

Hey, PrettyPrettyPrettyGood! 

I’ll get back to you tomorrow morning (and BSD and Yanks1)! 

Rosario…

Salty, the cat you saw on the crib cam, has been missing for 3 1/2 weeks.  Keep your eyes open for him out there!

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 44 ]

February 29, 2012, 07:34 PM

OverMachoGrande - February 29, 2012, 07:23 PM

Rosario…
Salty, the cat you saw on the crib cam, has been missing for 3 1/2 weeks.  Keep your eyes open for him out there!

That’s TERRIBLE.  I assume that he was an indoor/outdoor cat.  We can only hope that he’s out ‘catting around’, and that he’ll return.  I seem to recall your telling me that one of your ‘charges’ disappeared for quite a while once, but eventually returned.  Don’t recall, though, whether that was Salty…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.