Early PulseDrive Results and Thoughts

Share/Bookmark

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

February 11, 2012, 02:34 PM

For all the people who are trying out the PulseDrive, what are your thoughts?  Any new results?

There are 3 pulsing operating modes at 3 different frequencies:

Mode 1: 8,969Hz
Mode 2: 2,500Hz
Mode 3: 702Hz

Please specify which mode you are using and why?

I have the old aixiz diodes so I am not able to use Mode 1.  I just started using Mode 2, so it is too early for me to have any input on this.

For those of you who don’t know.  LLLT can be done in two ways: continuous/constant wave (laser diodes on all the time) or pulsed at a set frequency.  Supposedly Pulsed LLLT can provide more biostimulation over the continuous wave mode.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 1 ]

February 11, 2012, 06:42 PM

I am as curious as well. i was pushing for a long time for this and do plan on purchasing it, but I have a laserstand not an omg helmet which these were designed for.

Lapwing….does it feel any different when you’re using it?

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 2 ]

February 12, 2012, 02:56 PM

mj,

I didn’t notice anything too different, but note I can only go up to Mode 2.

IGNORE

BSD

Rank

Total Posts: 17

# 3 ]

March 13, 2012, 12:16 AM

In my email from OMG it says for my pulse drive that
M1 is 787hz
M2 is 800hz
M3 is 8.9 khz.

Why are your numbers in a different order, different numbers, or in Hz instead of Khz? I hope the M3 I am using is the standard 8.9 khz for now.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 4 ]

March 13, 2012, 12:10 PM

Lapwing got an earlier one with different frequencies, and the 8.9 khz on “M1” instead of “M3”.  If you’ve gotten one recently -at least with the ones that I send out from here- then it’s like BSD’s!

You can tell by the pitch, by the way, with what order they are in.  The higher the number, the higher the pitch!  Modes M1 and M2 are much quieter in new helmets with younger than Aug. 2009 diodes because they don’t have to work as hard, but it still makes a sound!

ONE DAY -yes, one day- I, OverMachoGrande, will be able to CHANGE THE FREQUENCIES MYSELF!  So, when we all start agreeing on which ones we think are better, we can start eliminating some and testing others.

On my model (with diodes from the stone age), my favorite one is 787, which is why we decided to add that one.  Eventually, I’m going to make myself a new helmet so I can use the 8.9 khz setting, and I’ll be able to compare.  I’m too broke right now being that I had so many medical/living expenses when I was out of commision. 

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.