Jason thin to thick shampoo, any opinions?

Share/Bookmark

Rothman

RankRank

Total Posts: 34

February 14, 2012, 06:42 PM

What do you guys think of the stuff? It’s supposed to be all natural but looking at the list of ingredients it seems to have a bunch of sodium laurel…laureth… type stuff.

IGNORE

J87

RankRank

Total Posts: 75

# 1 ]

February 14, 2012, 07:45 PM

Yep, not natural at all (marketing ploy). Might want to try some Dr. Bronner’s or Dr. Woods pure castile soap as shampoo.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

# 2 ]

February 14, 2012, 11:21 PM

I alternate regenepure dr/nt (which has load of great stuff in it) with the revivogen shampoo/conditioner. Also, I think the immortal hair website has a place to buy a shampoo that is made locally (to him of course). It looks like good stuff. I would just focus on a shampoo that’s going to help remove debris like sebum and dirt, be free of chemicals, might have a detoxifying aspect, and of course doesn’t strip your hair of moisture.

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 3 ]

February 14, 2012, 11:31 PM

Jasons thin to thick works well if you use it sparingly, maybe just on special occassions. It definately thickens your hair up a bit, especially if your a diffuse thinner.  However, I think it is a bit too harsh for everyday use despite what the label says.  I agree that it probably isnt the most natural shampoo.  I think Jasons Jojoba oil shampoo is much better and I use this one everyday. It contains no Laureth Sulfates and if i happen to use a regular shampoo I notice it immediately. Im curious to try Immortals shampoo as it seems high quality.  Id give Jasons jojoba a try as it is much better on your hair and scalp than Thin To Thick.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.