Organic Product Line - Apple cider vinegar rinse & more

Share/Bookmark

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

February 23, 2012, 11:12 AM

I’m about to order some of these products. The first will of course be the apple cider vinegar wash. They also have a great shampoo and conditioner for hair loss, and a leave-in DHT reducing topical packed with great stuff. There’s a product with foti, another with capscium, etc… all great hair loss combatants.

Right now, I’m using Revivogen, and will continue to do so for 6 months to see any benefit. It’s been a month, and I haven’t seen anything except for the appearance of light blond hairs where they used to be invisible to the naked eye. I’m not sure if it’s the Revivogen or just me taking better care of my scalp with the brushing, and enzyme peels, etc. though.

In addition to Revivogen, I have the RegenePure set which I use 3X week or more, microneedling is done once a week, a pumpkin enzyme peel is done once a week, and I use my clarisonic once a week on my scalp (each of these treatments I do on non-consecutive days). Everyday I brush my head with a boars hair brush, and massage in a teaspoon of jojoba oil after I shower and towel dry my hair.

The point of getting some of the these new organic products is simple. There are obvious benefits to the apple cider vinegar wash, and the shampoo/conditioner/topical spritz is going to vary my routine a bit to keep from plateauing. I know our body gets accustomed to things easily. Like exercise for example (you’ve gotta vary your workouts) or even diet (we should all be eating seasonally).

Any ways - this site was a good find, and I thought y’all might want another resource to get some great, effective products.

http://www.justnaturalskincare.com

Let me know what y’all think. I’m going to place my order once I run out of the Revivogen shampoo/conditioner.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.