helmet.
Thank you!

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

# 1 ]

March 02, 2012, 01:24 AM

Congrats on your success! My laser messiah II (422 diodes) by OMG is in the mail and I should be getting it tomorrow. I wish you’d take the time to talk more about your story. Like before and after photos, what protocol you used for LLLT, if you did pre/post laser treatments, PM topicals, age, specific MPB, etc… I think it would be great to do so.

I hope I experience similar results that you have with my laser messiah. Also best of luck on selling it - I’m sure someone on here is in need.

IGNORE

mattyc83

Rank

Total Posts: 4

# 2 ]

March 02, 2012, 10:30 PM

Hi tanner84,

I hope you get good results like I did with your new laser helmet.  I actually keep my routine nice and simple.  I use my laser helmet on Mon, Wed and Frid evenings, 15 minutes, 3 times per week.  I changed the time becuase I felt that it was enough time for me, since I have very dark hair, and I have read from studies that dark hair absorbs more laser light quicker .  I use topical Emu oil at night occasionally on non-lasering days because it has excellent moisturizing benefits.  I make sure I wash my hair before lasering with a sulfate free shampoo, and do not used any pre-topicals.  That is really all I do, and it has worked well for me in my opinion.  My hair loss has stopped, and I have gotten regrowth from hair that I thought would never come back.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.