topical flutagel on sale again and nanominox

Share/Bookmark

tinytim

Rank

Total Posts: 4

March 18, 2012, 07:58 AM

hi guys im not a shill i have just found a site selling sinere products again and many other hard to get such as polaris labs nr higher strength minox and many other makes.
I myself still have a topical sinere flutagel in my fridge and have started to use again as its available.

IGNORE

cloud9

Rank

Total Posts: 11

# 1 ]

March 18, 2012, 12:24 PM

tinytim you have a PM

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

March 18, 2012, 01:57 PM

You can post a link.  I really liked those guys -they were all really nice, especially Ralph.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

tinytim

Rank

# 3 ]

March 19, 2012, 06:04 AM

OverMachoGrande - March 18, 2012, 01:57 PM

You can post a link.  I really liked those guys -they were all really nice, especially Ralph.

hi omg i was at regrowth and that site has had major spam problems,anyway nice to see this great site i will put the link its a russian company and although i have not ordered from them yet as i still have one last flutagel bottle left the link is http://forhair.webasyst.net/shop/  and at the top of page they have a union jack flag for english which is nice of them,and they did answer my email as well saying that the sinere products are avail but omg they have a lot of products that we in uk cannot get and problable us as well such as polaris labs higher dose minox.

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 4 ]

March 20, 2012, 08:04 PM

$102.00 for rogaine foam??!! all of their prices are INSANE!! i dont remember how much the nanominox fms was, but i know it certainly wasnt $102.00

OH MY GOD!!!! $70.00 for a bottle of 1% niz???!!!
am i doing something wrong here? i’m converting rubles to USD

IGNORE

tinytim

Rank

# 5 ]

March 21, 2012, 04:12 AM

517 - March 20, 2012, 08:04 PM

$102.00 for rogaine foam??!! all of their prices are INSANE!! i dont remember how much the nanominox fms was, but i know it certainly wasnt $102.00

OH MY GOD!!!! $70.00 for a bottle of 1% niz???!!!
am i doing something wrong here? i’m converting rubles to USD

hi they do seem pricey but if its the only place you can buy certain items then so be it,i myself get genhair products direct from them and thats the best way if you can.rolleyes

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 6 ]

March 22, 2012, 10:12 AM

True story… Ralph talked to me about being a distributor for his products.  I’d basically buy them in bulk and sell them to North America.  This was back several years ago, and I wasn’t really in the financial position -and since I was working on this site, I didn’t want it to come across as simply a salesy sort of place.  I obviously don’t like minox at all -jeez, you don’t have to dig hard to find that- but I do like their other topicals. 

I’ve got a lot of plans for building my company, though, so if there is a demand for their products (and if I don’t have to DO MUCH), I’d consider it in the future.  I could probably talk to Scott at Regrowth about it, too.

Anyway, it wouldn’t be THIS YEAR, but as I’m building up the company, if you guys want me to look into carrying certain products so maybe we could get them cheaper, then let me know.  I could always make someone an “employee” as well that would actually handle everything, but we’d still have the corporate protection, etc.  This site will always stay non-salesy, by the way! lol…

OH -I *still* want to do that with “scalp rollers”, by the way!  Mainly out of CURIOSITY!  It’s freaking 2012 and we still don’t know whether they work or not.  If I bought a hundred of them and could sell them for ultra cheap, we could all “report in” about whether they are worth anything or not!  I still have yet to even try one!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

tinytim

Rank

# 7 ]

March 22, 2012, 10:35 AM

OverMachoGrande - March 22, 2012, 10:12 AM

True story… Ralph talked to me about being a distributor for his products.  I’d basically buy them in bulk and sell them to North America.  This was back several years ago, and I wasn’t really in the financial position -and since I was working on this site, I didn’t want it to come across as simply a salesy sort of place.  I obviously don’t like minox at all -jeez, you don’t have to dig hard to find that- but I do like their other topicals. 

I’ve got a lot of plans for building my company, though, so if there is a demand for their products (and if I don’t have to DO MUCH), I’d consider it in the future.  I could probably talk to Scott at Regrowth about it, too.

Anyway, it wouldn’t be THIS YEAR, but as I’m building up the company, if you guys want me to look into carrying certain products so maybe we could get them cheaper, then let me know.  I could always make someone an “employee” as well that would actually handle everything, but we’d still have the corporate protection, etc.  This site will always stay non-salesy, by the way! lol…

OH -I *still* want to do that with “scalp rollers”, by the way!  Mainly out of CURIOSITY!  It’s freaking 2012 and we still don’t know whether they work or not.  If I bought a hundred of them and could sell them for ultra cheap, we could all “report in” about whether they are worth anything or not!  I still have yet to even try one!

-O.M.G.

hi om nice to see the site has [BLACKLISTED word/name/company removed automatically] left regrowth? and om it seems that the sinere flutagel on that russian site is not available so its way out of date,what about rum58841 myristate have you any thoughts on that as some seem to think it regrows hair.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.