Deleting an account

Share/Bookmark

RankRank

Total Posts: 51

March 27, 2012, 06:43 PM

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can delete my account. My time on the forums is finally done and it is time to move on. If anyone can direct me on how to delete it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

March 28, 2012, 01:13 PM

You have helpful posts -helpful to me as well.  Why do you actually want your posts PURGED?

Note: even on the rare occasion where I’ve had to ban people, I don’t delete their posts -that ruins the flow of conversations, etc. in the threads.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 2 ]

March 30, 2012, 08:22 PM

1….. - March 27, 2012, 06:43 PM

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can delete my account. My time on the forums is finally done and it is time to move on. If anyone can direct me on how to delete it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I GOTTA ask - if it’s time to “move on”, why aren’t you doing just that?  Why is it necessary to delete your account?  You can unsubscribe to any threads to which you may have contributed, so you won’t receive email notifications of any future postings in those threads, and no one’s going to force you to visit this (or any other hair loss) site again.  Mine is not a rhetorical question, I’m genuinely curious as to why you want to erase your history here…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.