PM doesn’t open?

Share/Bookmark

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

March 30, 2012, 10:23 PM

Anyone else having this problem?  The website says i have a PM but when I click on it it just gives me an error message.

And maybe that’s the error….who would want my opinion anyways, right?

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

March 31, 2012, 10:48 AM

For some inexplicable reason when I was tighting the security for the site, I did something where all of a sudden the word “member” in a link doesn’t return any results.  The reason I did this was because I could tell that registration spammer bots were targeting “member”.  Maybe it was the hydrocodone I was on at the time, but I can’t remember how the hell I did that! lol…  It actually broke some links -and that’s one of them.

I’m going to fix it now, but if you change “member” to “members” in that link, you’ll get there. 

Sorry about that!  You can get there through the control panel -which does indeed work!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

March 31, 2012, 10:53 AM

Fixed!  Thanks for letting me know, and please, everyone tell me these things when you find them!

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.