Laser Comb for sale? Or the best commercial one?

Share/Bookmark

MilGuy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

April 01, 2012, 10:47 PM

Gents,

So after 3 months of using the Laser Messiah (w/ pusle drive, and super zix) I’m very happy and seeing real results. (I’ve been keeping a picture log but my hardrive got blow’d up. I didn’t know they were flammable. Who knew? Restarting the photo log though).
Now my job requires a lot of travel, and I’ve been able to keep my messiah with me for the most part. But the last trip, it just wasn’t going to happen. So I was curious if anyone had a laser comb of “messiah” quality out there? Or if there’s an commercial one out there that is similar?

2 weeks without the messiah and I definitely saw the old shedding which had all but disappeared, can’t tell you how that made me want to kick a small puppy and/or a litter of kittens out of a window.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

# 1 ]

April 02, 2012, 02:27 PM

I have an erchonia THL handheld laser that uses a focused beam that you do for 4 minutes/day. It’s the laser that I got from evolution hair centers; they sell it as part of their home hair loss package (for those who can’t get to the office to use their “big” laser hood). I have a laser messiah now, and I really don’t use the erchonia anymore. Also, I don’t travel at all, so there is no need for me to have it. It’s just sitting in my bathroom cabinet.

I was going to sell it on ebay, but I haven’t gotten around to it. I’d be very interested in selling it to you. Do some research on it and get back to me if you’re interested.

Image Attachments  THL-1-resized-600.jpg

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.