Minox and Super Zix II

Share/Bookmark

ak161803

RankRank

Total Posts: 26

April 24, 2012, 09:15 PM

I apologize if this has been discussed before…

Does anyone have any feedback on using Minox (5%) and Super Zix II concurrently and whether there would be any negative/positive results of using the 2 together?

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 1 ]

April 24, 2012, 11:03 PM

I had many people over the years claim success when using both. However where is that success coming from? It it the zix rather than minox? Studies seem to confirm that zinc tends to ruin minox. However do we know this with absolute certainty? No.

What I like about zix is that it helps. What I like about minox is people will stick with it for years and years because it’s proven. To me the best is to simply add my Hair Muck directly to minox and apply it twice per day. Forget using Super Zix II. If you want to pursue zix II anyway….well then as long as the minox is going on a zinc free scalp it should be OK. We also know that minox does just about everything it’s gonna do in within 2 hours of applying it. So I Have many people who have worked out a routine which takes this into consideration. For example if you shower in the morning…..apply the minox after showering to a clean scalp…..then apply the minox again in the evening….then 2 hours after that apply the super zix II and go to bed. Repeat this regimen every day.

IGNORE

marb

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 2 ]

April 27, 2012, 01:25 AM

As I hate using Minox in the day (don’t like people seeing my hair in a greasy mess which it causes), could I apply it early evening and then again just before going to bed with the same effect ? I could then apply super zix in the day ? At the moment I have hair muck in my Minox so this may be overkill.

IGNORE

hairmore

RankRank

Total Posts: 33

# 3 ]

April 27, 2012, 02:08 AM

What I do at the moment is applying Zuper Zix II in the morning after a cold shower (and heaps of it, as I loooove how it makes my hair look and feel).

On non laser days (Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun) I wash my hair at night, just quickly in the sink (takes less than two minutes), then apply minox. A bit later I then apply Emu Oil, red palm oil or whatever I want to ‘wear to bed’.

IGNORE

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

# 4 ]

April 27, 2012, 04:15 PM

Hey Joe,

I never used minox before, but i use super zix 2. I’ve been lasering for 17 months, and the last 5 with pulse drive. So far, no regrowth that’s visible, to the naked eye at least. I’m tempted to try hair muck with minox, what type of ratios would you suggest? Thanks.

IGNORE

ak161803

RankRank

Total Posts: 26

# 5 ]

May 01, 2012, 09:22 PM

While we’re on the subject of Minox…

This is just conjecture, but is there anything out there that suggests putting on Minox just prior to lasering is beneficial at all?  Or should I just continue lasering and then using Minox just before bed?

IGNORE

marb

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 6 ]

May 02, 2012, 12:52 AM

calvinist - April 27, 2012, 04:15 PM

Hey Joe,

I never used minox before, but i use super zix 2. I’ve been lasering for 17 months, and the last 5 with pulse drive. So far, no regrowth that’s visible, to the naked eye at least. I’m tempted to try hair muck with minox, what type of ratios would you suggest? Thanks.

17 months ! I would have thought you should be well into thicker, new growth by now.

IGNORE

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

# 7 ]

May 02, 2012, 09:23 PM

That makes 2 of us marb, especially considering my hair loss is pretty recent and i’m not bald. I’m going to add emu oil before lasering and see what that does. Lots of good reviews on emu oil and hair loss. I’m not giving up.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.