LLLT magic 6-month marker?

Share/Bookmark

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

May 08, 2012, 10:09 PM

So I definitely am seeing a crap ton of vellus hairs, and even some blonde hairs, plus my existing hair is thicker and darker. I attribute most of this to the Revivogen because I have been using it for 3 months now along with a few other things.

I started LLLT 2 months ago with a 425 diode helmet from OMG, and I remember seeing a reply to a post he made that stated that at the “6 month mark, that’s where the magic happens.” (or something along those lines)

OMG (and others): would you elaborate more? I’m still going to be diligent, but with the results I’ve experienced just with the Revivogen alone, I’m trying to anticipate what to look for to see if LLLT is working for me. In addition, I emailed the doctor behind Revivogen, and he stated that LLLT would be a great addition to the Revivogen system.

Things are looking up smile

IGNORE

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

# 1 ]

May 09, 2012, 01:15 PM

Tanner,

What products exactly are you using from Revivogen? I ask because it looks like the Scalp Therapy is the shampoo and conditioner. Were you also using something else that you can buy separately from them?

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 2 ]

May 09, 2012, 01:30 PM

I initially bought the package that had the scalp therapy, bio cleansing shampoo, and bio cleansing conditioner. My second order, I only bought the scalp therapy which is the spray on topical. So I’m consistently using the spray on topical: “scalp therapy”, and I alternate the use of the bio cleansing shampoo/conditioner with RegenePure, and the hair loss shampoo/condioner set from Just Naturals

RegenePure
http://www.regenepure.com/

Just Natural
http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/hair/loss-ALL-products.html

I use the revivogen scalp therapy topical at night, and during the day I use the just natural’s men’s hair loss serum (it’s anti-DHT as well).

Image Attachments  scalptherapy.jpg

IGNORE

calvinist

RankRank

# 3 ]

May 09, 2012, 10:00 PM

Thanks Tanner! I just picked up some supposedly really good Emu Oil and I’m going to give this a fair try. It looks really promising from what I have read. If it doesn’t work, I will probably try the scalp formula. I also thought I saw people on here talking about Tea Tree Oil, but it was making my hair come out by morning! Have you tried this at all? Thanks again.

IGNORE

KMD

Rank

Total Posts: 16

# 4 ]

May 09, 2012, 10:39 PM

Hi Calvinist, I’m looking for a co. who can deliver emu oil overseas…can u post the link if they do so..
Thanks.

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

# 5 ]

May 09, 2012, 11:52 PM

Tea-tree oil is a strong anti-bacteria, anti-fungal, and even anti-viral. So it’s great for people who are suffering from a scalp condition due to bacteria or fungal infection. However, I don’t think it should be put on the scalp “neat” or undiluted. I haven’t used it in the past, but I have used rosemary or lavender. The trick is to put one drop in the palm of your hand, then a few drops of water, and rub your hands together, and then apply on the scalp.

I have nothing against the use of it - in fact, since I believe in acclimation/tolerance (I posted something a month ago or so) I’m going to switch up my routine in a few months. I’m going to keep the Revivogen scalp therapy as my PM treatment, but I’m probably going to incorporate the “grow new hair treatment”, “itchy scalp treatment” and the “itchy scalp shampoo/conditioner from Just Natural. I’ll just alternate AM treatments between the two JN topicals, and alternate shampoo/conditioners like I do now, but add in the itchy scalp shampoo/conditioner 1-2 days a week. The itchy scalp treatment/shampoo/conditioner - has tea tree in it (diluted of course) along with a slue of other great things, like green tea extract, sea buckthorn oil, etc.

I think it’s important to have something consistent in your routine that you know is working (in my case revivogen and hopefully laser), and then incorporate some other things with rotation to keep your scalp from completely acclimating and thus halting a response to treatment.

IGNORE

calvinist

RankRank

# 6 ]

May 10, 2012, 10:54 AM

Hi KMD, here are the people I buy from and they ship worldwide. Hope this helps!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190591068876&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Thanks Tanner! I appreciate the feedback and I think you’re right about the tea tree oil. Don’t think I’ll ever use it undiluted again!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.