Curcumin and Epilobium - Erectile Dysfunction?

Share/Bookmark

JemIsExcitement

Rank

Total Posts: 4

May 13, 2012, 10:45 AM

I’ve seen many people debating that anything that tampers with your DHT levels runs the same risk of causing erectile dysfunction that Finasteride does. I would really like to hear what Nid or IH or anyone really has to say about this. I’ve tried asking in private emails, but I understand you guys are probably very busy, so maybe a discussion would make it easier to explain. I’d really appreciate some feedback on this - I want to add Cucumin to my regime (and Epilobium if I can be guaranteed no sides), but not if that means I have to lose my boner forever. Thanks guys!

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 1 ]

May 13, 2012, 01:06 PM

I take Curcumin 500mg/day with no sides.  I think curcumin supposedly works more on inflammation and dht sensitivity than on dht levels itself.  My libido is just fine, if anything it is better.  I don’t know anything about Epilobium.  I suggest you read a lot on Immortalhair site and try to get a total (w)holistic program going so you are not targeting just one thing.  IH has said a wealth of things you can read, you just have to do a lot of research.  And if you are a normal human being you are going to be confused.  The data on the role of hormones and human responses is conflicting and confusing as hell when it comes to MPB.  No one has got it sussed out yet.

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 2 ]

June 02, 2012, 10:16 PM

Lapwing - May 13, 2012, 01:06 PM

I take Curcumin 500mg/day with no sides.  I think curcumin supposedly works more on inflammation and dht sensitivity than on dht levels itself.  My libido is just fine, if anything it is better.  I don’t know anything about Epilobium.  I suggest you read a lot on Immortalhair site and try to get a total (w)holistic program going so you are not targeting just one thing.  IH has said a wealth of things you can read, you just have to do a lot of research.  And if you are a normal human being you are going to be confused.  The data on the role of hormones and human responses is conflicting and confusing as hell when it comes to MPB.  No one has got it sussed out yet.

I think jdp has helped us get it sussed out, as has A.R.

Toxins = Pathogens = fucked up hormones.

Eat brilliantly, take your chelation supps (like Morningstar 77), do far infra red and RIFE and party on.

And of course LLT will help speed the process of regrowth like nothing else. Sea water helps too… grin

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 141

# 3 ]

June 05, 2012, 09:17 PM

You have absolutely nothing to worry about taking 500mg of Curcumin a day.

With Epilobium, on the other hand, I would tread carefully.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.