Need Regimen Advice!

Share/Bookmark

eriko

RankRank

Total Posts: 26

June 06, 2012, 04:26 PM

Hi!

It’s seems my regimen is working, the Laser helmet, the Zix II, the Revita Shampoo, the Maxi Hair (country life), and the change in diet.

My laser helmet has lasted two years, but I think I would need to renew it because of it’s shape and will most probably buy the pulse drive as well then.

But after reading a bit on the forum I noticed in a post that The Zix Creator said something about preferring minoxidil + hair muck over the zix II, is this right?? Should I make a change here, in hope for something maybe even better?

Are there any better shampoo out there than Revita?? I feel it’s working, but of course it’s a bit of a hassle to use it x5 per week two times each.

Regarding Country Life’s Maxi Hair I don’t know how much effect it has had, but It ain’t hurting for sure. Anyway I won’t be able to get anymore of it because I live in norway and the import restrictions here. Do you guys know of any other supplement?? I believe that supplements also have a certain importance, but don’t know what to take.

And any other advice is warmly appreciated! smile

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.