Zix 2 Question

Share/Bookmark

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

June 07, 2012, 12:47 PM

I received my supplies for Zix ll last week. Would rubbing alcohol (70% ethyl) be correct?. Also, where did you guys get the mixer and treatment bottles. I tried CVS but they didnt seem to carry the correct type of bottles.

Thanks everyone!7

IGNORE

tanner84

RankRank

Total Posts: 105

# 1 ]

June 07, 2012, 10:59 PM

I haven’t ever mixed up the super zix formula - but I’m a massage therapist, and I make my own massage oils, etc.. I order from specialty bottle. here’s the link:

http://www.specialtybottle.com

it’s cheap and you can good quality glass or plastic (I’d recommend glass) that’s dark to preserve the integrity of the contents. I usually get the brown glass stuff. Good luck!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

June 09, 2012, 08:04 PM

Hi Neutron. Yea 70% ethyl alcohol is what you want to use. Sorry to take so long to respond. Been kind of busy lately.

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 3 ]

June 20, 2012, 08:03 PM

Nice. I’m going to pick that up this weekend. Do you always use minoxidil droppers? I may use Tanners suggested site for my containers. Thanks everyone.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 4 ]

June 20, 2012, 08:10 PM

Any eyedropper will do. Minox eyedroppers and bottles work fine too.

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 5 ]

June 21, 2012, 04:27 AM

Zix Creator I have sent you a direct message a couple of days ago. Could you please get back to me?

IGNORE

bigluke

Rank

Total Posts: 19

# 6 ]

June 29, 2012, 05:26 PM

Joe, would like to order a couple bottles of the Zix formula for topical dht inhibition. Asap! I just got a ht and I quit finasteride so I need some dht blockers, topically. I tried the address you had over on the other page and it would not allow me to enter the site. thanks!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 7 ]

June 29, 2012, 05:51 PM

Hi Bigluke. You can order what you need at the link below:

http://www.qdbd.com/hair_loss_treatment_shoppingcart.htm

Many thanks. joe

IGNORE

bigluke

Rank

# 8 ]

June 30, 2012, 09:49 AM

hey Joe! Thanks for the quick response! For whatever reason I can’t get to the site you mentioned. I would love to order from you if there are any other outlets. Here is my email. Thanks!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

IGNORE

bigluke

Rank

# 9 ]

June 30, 2012, 09:50 AM

hey Joe! Thanks for the quick response! For whatever reason I can’t get to the site you mentioned. I would love to order from you if there are any other outlets. Here is my email. Thanks!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 10 ]

July 04, 2012, 02:56 AM

Hey guys,

yesterday evening I have started my Super Zix II treatment again, and today….
I woke up with a swollen eyelid..

Come to think of it, a year ago I had a period in which this occurred quite often. And yes, by that time I was indeed using super zix II. I quit using it a while after, and never had any eye issues since.

I am not saying this is a 100% proof, I am not saying you should not use zix.. I am just wondering if anybody else experienced the same problem? And what your opinion is? Could any of the ingredients cause such a reaction?

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

July 04, 2012, 08:02 PM

First we need to confirm that what you think is the cause is what is really going on. Stop the zix….wait a few days and try again.

Then if you confirm that it is the zix then we need to eliminate, one at a time, the individual ingredients by making new formulas until we find the offending substance.

For example….just make a brew that contains distilled water and Hair muck in the same proportions as super zix II. Apply that for a few days. If no problem, add the b-6 and so on and so forth until you figure out what substance is causing you a problem.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.