Thinking about going smooth, any reason not too?

Share/Bookmark

Rothman

RankRank

Total Posts: 34

June 23, 2012, 02:03 PM

So with summer here, my thinning hairs up top are now much lighter in color than the rest of my hair and it looks freakin stupid. I buzzed everything down pretty close but it’s still noticeable.

Is there any reason I should not completely shave my head? I am planning to continue my regiment of LLLT/topicals/clays to fight hairloss. I’m kind of interested in seeing how I would look totally bald since I can definitely see it coming sooner or later and would like to prepare myself.

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 1 ]

June 24, 2012, 05:22 PM

Nop, no reason at all.
In fact, it might be even an benefit..I have read some theories in which shaving your hair might give a boost to it, but I must see those theories were not very convincing..

The only issue you could keep in mind is that the really weak hairs will not grow back. So you might end up with less hair after you grow it again..But, you will lose these hairs within the next couple of months anyway..

I would say, go for it. Shave it, see how it looks. Perhaps you love it and stick to it.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

June 24, 2012, 07:15 PM

I think shaving your head could be a weak positive. Less moisture and more light means less fungal problems.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.