Pulse Drive Updates?

Share/Bookmark

yanks1

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

July 11, 2012, 10:20 PM

Anyone been using Pulse Drive with results to report?

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

# 1 ]

July 16, 2012, 03:27 AM

Sorry to say I can not say it has improved my LLLT results. But than I have a really hard time evaluating if LLLT have helpt me at all. But since I’m convinced it is good for the scalp I keep doing it as instructed.

I thought there would be a lot of feed-back by now regarding the different freq. and what scheme to use, but to my surprise this discussion is nonexcisting, unfortunately..

What I really like with PD is the convenience keeping time and the different freq. possibilities. I sure hope results will eventually kick-in, but it is becomming more and mor unlikely, 2½ y after I bought my laser messiha (300)

Cheers
Viking

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 2 ]

July 16, 2012, 06:31 PM

Viking,

I think it was somebody like Nidhogge or JDP who said pulsing lllt only speeds up the results but does not in the long run produce superior results.  I am remembering this post from a few years ago.  So it won’t surprise me if pulse drive does not lead to superior results, but it is worth the try if you got a little spare cash.  LLLT helped me with some modest regrowth, the regrowth results kicked in at about month 18.  It seems to get a little better, but it is very slow now.  I’ve been doing LLLT about 3 years now.

IGNORE

Viking

RankRank

Total Posts: 40

# 3 ]

July 17, 2012, 02:49 AM

Hi Lapwing,

I did not only thought that PD would increase results (more rapidly of course) but also in the long run stop the skin to adjust and get used to LLLT at 1 freq. So shifting would stimulate the scalp in a slightly differnent way and by doing that it would make results better ower time.

I have used PD now for a couple of months, using the “Nid-line” with pills + Rejuve. Results is at best that I’m keeping my hair, and that is alright even though I am a NW 4 (49y by now..) I Im looking into doing a a-cell+PRP singel hair transplant, but it is costly and I don’t like the change to be that quick really. I hope Nid stronger brew of Rejuve. will help some and if I could get some regrowth that would be fine. Staying healthy is far more important to me nowdays than a full head of hair..

Cheers

IGNORE

cylonjim

Rank

Total Posts: 10

# 4 ]

September 18, 2012, 07:14 AM

Looking for some thoughts on the following issue:

I just bought and started using a laser messiah this summer, with the pulse drive.  I am debating whether or not to start out with varying the frequencies.  The reason I debate this is because I suspect that most who have reported results with the LM have achieved them without the pulse drive, before acclimation kicked in, while the pulse drive answer to acclimation is still theoretetical at this point, with no reported results. I am wondering if I should first start out mimicking exactly what those who have reported results did, using the same frequency they used without the Pulse Drive, then vary the frequency via the Pulse Drive at the point where it is believed acclimation kicks in.  Or is it the case that you want to start out varying the frequencies with the Pulse Drive so as to prevent acclimation, which may not be reversible thereafter?

Any thoughts?

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 5 ]

September 18, 2012, 09:56 PM

I’m merely 1.5 months into laser therapy with a 350 diode Laser Messiah and Pulse Drive.  It is my very first experience with LLLT, as well as my last haul with fighting hair loss, until a viable treatment comes to market.  4 years of supplement and topical experimentation and constant forum research is driving me to wits end with the whole situation.  That being said…

What I can say about LLLT with Pulse Drive so far:

1.  My first use with the helmet definitely produced scalp stimulation and a dull soreness afterward.  This effect has reduced significantly, going on now my 15th treatment or so.  I still get a mild to moderate throbbing sensation though.
2.  Something seemingly positive is happening with my hair.  It’s too early for me to come out and start shouting regrowth, but I feel very hopeful about this treatment in the months to come, based on my experience so far.

I am only 24 with a Norwood 2.5 - 3.  I don’t expect to regain my teenage hairline, but it would make a WORLD of difference if I could strengthen the thinning corners of the hairline and forelock.  I think this is a reasonable expectation at the pace I’m going right now, especially given my young age and current level of hair loss.  I too noticed that virtually all of the positive testimonials have come from individuals without Pulse Drives.  However, I promised to give myself a good 6 months before modding an ATX power supply and going with constant wave LLLT.  I’m continuing use of the PD because of the following:

1.  I’m hopeful for an accelerated regrowth experience.
2.  I don’t want anybody to dismiss this too early, as it could prove to be very useful in the beginning stages of LLLT treatment, as well as maintenance for the long haul.
3.  The creator of the Pulse Drive, Zone (John), seems like a good guy who put a lot of money and time into this.  I also trust he was well-researched before bringing the PD to the point of manufacture.

Will definitely keep everyone updated here, as well as in other forums I frequent.  I won’t post anything else positive until there is an undeniable difference.  So far so good..

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.