Justin Bieber

Share/Bookmark

Dobika

RankRank

Total Posts: 24

August 07, 2012, 04:39 PM

Anyone see this article on Justin Bieber busting on Prince William for his hair loss?

What a dick!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/07/justin-bieber-prince-william-balding-hair-thinning/

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 1 ]

August 17, 2012, 10:11 AM

Hahaha. Justin Beiber has all of his hair because he hasnt hit puberty yet. Unfortunately, his comments are very common among people that have never experienced hairloss. Some people actually believe that you can pop a magic pill and solve this problem. We all know its not quite that simple. I’m curious to see how long it takes until this twit is on an episode of the E True Hollywood Story talking about how hard it is to be rich and famous. On a side note, alot of people seem quick to jump on this prince for losing his hair. I think it stems from the fact that he was vuewd as very attractive in his early youth.  Now people want to point and ridicule. It seems to be more about jealousy than amything else.

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 2 ]

August 18, 2012, 11:17 AM

I would say that I hope Karma catches up with him, but I wouldn’t wish hair loss on my worst enemies wink

IGNORE

Duketronix

Rank

Total Posts: 10

# 3 ]

August 29, 2012, 11:10 AM

The prince won’t take it because it screws up your reproductive cycle and can effect offspring.  Let’s not forget royal lineage is all about purity, can’t have a dirty drug like propecia getting into the mix!

IGNORE

marb

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 4 ]

September 02, 2012, 03:22 AM

A person with no hair can still be better looking than someone with a full head. Enough said.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.