Minox

Share/Bookmark

eriko

RankRank

Total Posts: 26

August 28, 2012, 08:00 AM

Hi!

I’m thinking of dropping Zix II and start with Minox instead.

What kind of minox product do you recommend?

I’ve read about the DS Labratories Spectral.RS, and the Rogaine (called Recrea Forte in Norway)

are there any other ways, f.i buying pure minox to put in the zix II (if i take out Zinc)

I’m also looking at a supplement called Natrol Shen Min hair growth, anybody tried this?

..and finally, what about the Rejuveplex?

Please help!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 1 ]

August 29, 2012, 05:14 PM

With your zix kit is a bottle of “Hair Muck”. Buy standard, cheap, 5% minoxidil and add 10 mls of Hair Muck to the bottle. I’ve had people on this formula for years. Minox does nothing to combat DHT. By adding the Hair Muck you have 3 substances that probaby will help with that.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

IGNORE

eriko

RankRank

# 2 ]

August 30, 2012, 11:06 AM

ok thanks!

I’ve read that minox stops working aprox after on year of usage. Is this true?

I will use minox+hair much + revita shampoo + OMG Laser helmet.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 3 ]

August 30, 2012, 11:45 AM

Stops working?

Hmm…..well all the hair you will ever regrow with minox tends to peak at the 12-18 month mark but I don’t believe it ever stops working. Think of it like this. You use it for 18 months…you regrow all the hair you will ever regrow with it….then you need to keep using it to maintain that regrown hair. At the same time the underlying condition continues due to androgens (DHT). So at that point you gradually start losing hair.

That’s how I tend to think of it.

So if you can block DHT effectively you can dramatically slow down and even stop further hair loss. I’ve also found that often the Hair Muck tends to help reduce certain scalp conditions people get from using minox.

IGNORE

eriko

RankRank

# 4 ]

August 31, 2012, 11:48 PM

Ok, here we go!

I’m officially now on minomuck, after lasering + zix II for one year. Think I’ve pretty much maintained most of my hair, but the regimen haven’t been able to regrow my crown area loss, which by the way is not that bad, it’s not bold.. but my very thin dark hair makes my scalp shine through!

This is however some greasy stuff, definitely not as user friendly as the zix, but guess it’ll be worth it.

How long is the wait time before wash, i’ve heard both 2 and 4 hours, but which one is correct??

Are there any good supplements i could use?

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.