Garlic, the Natural Hair Remedy

Share/Bookmark

holyjalopy

RankRank

Total Posts: 27

October 25, 2012, 11:09 PM

Hey guys,

I read this post and then found some more information.  I know this is not for male pattern baldness but Alopecia Areata.  However, wanted to put this out there and get some feedback from you guys about garlic possibly helping with hair loss, what do you guys think?

Here’s the post I found.  I’ve also included some links.

Hi,
i used garlic to cure my Alopecia that was all over my beard and back of my head…
i was freaking out big time, went to a trickologist who was the expert “hair loss” in the book as i don’t really believe in DOctors (not trained ones anyway) but she was useless…

then some stranger told me to “rub garlic on until it bleeds” followed a few days later by another stranger saying “rub garlic on it”

so my method was:
garlic crusher to crush the garlic through until you can see the juice and then rub the juice all over affected area….i did this once and the burn actually made my face scab…it wasn’t pretty, the back of my head didn’t scab at all and daily i did this method…the patches on the back of my head cleared up really quickly, id say easily 6 weeks…my face took a little longer, but once the scabs came off (about three days) there was definately growth…little white hairs where there had been total baldness…anyway, i did the method which again burned but didn’t scab and hey presto i now have a full head of hair…and my beard has recovered fully….this was purely down to the Garlic cure….touch wood, i have had bio recurrence, but if your suffering i would recommend Garlic….

Peace and Garlic

http://www.hair2010.org/abstract/137.asp

IGNORE

hairmore

RankRank

Total Posts: 33

# 1 ]

October 28, 2012, 06:59 AM

So you’re saying you went from having Baldwin patches on your head (really Baldwin, or just thinning?) To a full head of hair in a few weeks? How many weeks exatly? Garlic once a day, what time? I would assume you’d be carrying quite an odour around if you would do it in the morning…

If this is true then I would say it has something to do with the garlic ‘stressing’ your skin and through that bringing more blod flow to your scalp, similar to the Margot method and similar.

IGNORE

marb

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 2 ]

October 31, 2012, 03:10 AM

Or you could take it in capsules for a much easier life than walking round looking like someone who has the plague.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.