Most Recent Protocol?

Share/Bookmark

Thicket

Rank

Total Posts: 5

October 29, 2012, 01:03 AM

Hi all,
I’ve been off this forum for a while now, but have been using the Messiah for the better part of 4 months. I just had a transplant and want to get going with the helmet asap (14 days out from the procedure, yes I know I missed that crucial healing time with the helmet). Has there been any advances/changes to the protocol and topicals pre-session? I know thinking can evolve with John and this site, so I’m just checking in to see what people are applying to their hair pre-laser session. Anyone?

IGNORE

dZine

RankRank

Total Posts: 80

# 1 ]

October 29, 2012, 08:59 AM

What is your current protocol?

For me personal I switched from poly80 to emu oil, because I have read some bad news about poly80 and the emu oil feels quite good!

No major updates I suppose..Perhaps the pulse drive?

IGNORE

Thicket

Rank

Total Posts: 5

# 2 ]

October 29, 2012, 09:56 AM

Thanks dzine. I would use a water/niacin spray for ten minutes, then apply an emu/poly mixture. I know the emu is good but such a drag to have and wash your hair again! My biggest concern is:is it safe for your new grafts to be applying all this stuff and using the light therapy on a regular basis? I would just hate to do something that compromised this transplant.
And has anybody had marked success with the pulse drive?

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 3 ]

October 29, 2012, 06:32 PM

My pre-lllt protocol is: organic virgin coconut oil and organic hemp seed oil about 50/50 (apply liberally both about the same) and leave on for at least 20 minutes, then for the last 5 minutes I apply tea tree oil.  I then shampoo out with a good organic non-sls shampoo.

Thicktet,
LLLT is supposedly good for transplants.  I imagine oils will help as well as long as your past the initial healing.  I am interested to hear about any pulsed drive successes too.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.