Pulse Drive Question

Share/Bookmark

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

December 08, 2012, 10:34 AM

I’ve been having problems getting my pulse drive to work, but I just figured out that it’s because the input wires are not making good contact. So, since the input wires were really worn, I clipped off the ends and planned on peeling back to new wire. But, when I did that, all I see is one white wire and I was expecting two wires, one for each side of the connector. I could use some advice on what to do next. I must be missing something, but I’m not sure what. Thanks.

Dave

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

December 08, 2012, 11:42 PM

Hey, Calvinist!

Yes, that wire is similar to guitar cables -where the other wire is actually that stranded wire spread out all around on the OUTSIDE of the inner core!  You twist all that together, and viola, that’s the “black” wire (for lack of a better term)!

Does that make sense?

I will one day make a quick video or just take some pictures covering this because those wires take a lot of stress right there on that connector and they can come loose.  I had that problem, too (that’s how I know!).

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 2 ]

December 08, 2012, 11:48 PM

This obviously is a guitar cable and not a PulseDrive cord, but you should be able to sort of see what I’m talking about here:

So, you would twist the other wire together, and the maybe put some electric tape on it if you don’t have the shrink tubing.  Make sure the end lengths of the white and “new black” are the same, only leave like a quarter inch of bare wire exposed, and then screw that green @#$% TIGHT so it won’t come off again!

You might want to put some electric tape between the two wires, too, so if one starts to peak out, it won’t hit the other side!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 3 ]

December 09, 2012, 04:59 PM

Hey OMG,

Do you know how to change the frequencies on the Pulse Drive yet?  I’d like to add a constant wave option to my PD so I can experiment with both that and the other frequencies.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 4 ]

December 09, 2012, 06:53 PM

Hey, TrueGround!

I’m going to learn how to change the settings soon, but you actually can’t use the pulsedrive “steady”. The way it works is that it’s on/off over and over again, an that requires the voltage to actually be double to function!  So, if the pulsedrive was on “steady”, you would be getting a solid 8 volts instead of 4 -which is out of the safe range (3 to 5 volts or so).

I found a couple of ANCIENT power supplies, though, just YESTERDAY, and I was just going to give them away to whoever needed one.  I’m pretty sure they work. Want one?  You have all green connectors everywhere, right?  No yellows?

I’m going to try to upload a picture of what I’m doing now, by the way, but I may have to wait until back inside because I only have my iPhone. It’s laser related!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 5 ]

December 09, 2012, 06:59 PM

Holy cow, I can’t believe iPhones work with the picture upload function!  Check that out -whenever I smoke a cigar, I’m always irradiating both my wrists!

Laser blood irradiation is amazing -especially for all the things that almost killed me last year. I’m going to make a post on this soon, and probably make professional looking devices like this. There are some on the market, but guess what… They aren’t done correctly!!!  Sound familiar?!

Image Attachments  image.jpg

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 6 ]

December 09, 2012, 07:01 PM

Thumbnail is oriented the wrong way, but hey, I’ll take it!

IGNORE

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

# 7 ]

December 09, 2012, 08:02 PM

Thank you John! I just finished and it’s not fun, but it works. Your picture really helped a lot too, thanks again!

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 8 ]

December 09, 2012, 11:15 PM

OMG,

If you don’t need the power supply any more then I’d love to take it off your hands! Thanks!

That wristband is a pretty slick little device there.  Very excited to hear the information you’ve gathered on blood irradiation!

IGNORE

hairmore

RankRank

Total Posts: 33

# 9 ]

December 10, 2012, 09:43 PM

Hey John,

do you think your ancient power supply would overcome my problem I emailed you about a few days ago?

If so I’d be keen to grab one if there are any left.

Cheers,

hairmore

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.