Improved mood and energy from LLLT

Share/Bookmark

Xander

Rank

Total Posts: 3

December 23, 2012, 08:43 AM

Hi guys (& welcome back OMG!),

I have a question(s) for all you LLLT users out there. But first a little background:

I went for a period of about 2.5 wks without doing any LLLT, mostly as an experiment to see how it affected my general health and well being.

I had not been feeling great prior to it and had been taking supplements actually for what my naturopath and subsequent test results informed me is adrenal exhaustion. I had been feeling the symptoms of this for many months.

So I stopped LLLT just to see what would happen, and I noticed gradually that my mood and energy had dropped off. It was a very subtle and slow process but got to the point where I realised at about the 2 week mark - “hey, I really feel pretty tired and yuck right now”.

So, I started the LLLT again and after the second session I felt remarkably better. I was genuinely surprised. I don’t think the improvement can be attributed to anything else.

My questions:

1) Has anybody else experienced mood/energy improvement from their LLLT regime?

2) Does anyone know what process might be occurring to bring about this improvement?

3) OMG, could this be a potential area for Revolutionary anti-aging to explore?

All the best to the community,
Xander

IGNORE

Calbruin

RankRank

Total Posts: 49

# 1 ]

December 30, 2012, 04:08 PM

Slight improvement in mood for me, albeit this could be from the reduced inflammation during and shortly after sessions. Last year I went a month without LLLT and I definitely noticed the inflammation had a synergistic effect on my overall mood.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.