Keep trying, Don’t give up.

Share/Bookmark

Dobika

RankRank

Total Posts: 24

December 23, 2012, 11:33 AM

Hey guy’s, here’s wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Lately I’ve been thinking about my fight with hair loss that has spanned almost twenty years.
I don’t think I’m an expert but I am experienced.

Here’s a few things I’ve learned,

You’re not the only person with this problem, you’re not alone.  It just seems like you are. Don’t panic.

There is hope so don’t give up, keep trying!

Keep reading, learning and experimenting to determine what works best for you and then stick with it for at least 6 months before evaluating the effectiveness and moving on to something else.

Have realistic expectations. (Save what you still have).

Over the years I haven’t achieved regrowth but still have almost as much hair as I did when I started this fight at age 35. 

Now I’m 52 and here’s the crazy thing, I have gone from a 35 year old balding guy to an a older guy with a pretty good head of hair.

I’ve seen a lot of guys who had more hair than me at 35 who are now either bald or have less than I do. I’m sure they didn’t do anything about their situation but I did.

Start treating yourself right away.  In many cases the younger you are the better results you will get.
I wonder how much better I would have done if I started at a younger age.

Treating HL involves total overall health.  If it’s good for you, it’s probably good for your hair.  Diet (eating healthy, eliminating crap like deep fried stuff, refined sugars etc..), keeping your body in shape through an exercise program that you stick with throughout life, taking supplements, vitamins, lasers, good anti-DHT shampoo, keeping your scalp clean.

Keep in mind that you are who you are and it’s natural to change as you get older.

Carry yourself with pride and confidence and you will still be attractive to women.

Good luck, keep trying and don’t give up.

Have a great Christmas and New Year. 

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 1 ]

December 25, 2012, 11:31 AM

Great post!  I agree that it is possible to stabalize your situation while others bald…Im hoping to do that…Thanks for the positive motivation to start the new year!

IGNORE

Dobika

RankRank

Total Posts: 24

# 2 ]

December 25, 2012, 11:34 PM

Your welcome Neutron. I’ve always felt like I owed it to myself to try everything I could.  I didn’t want to ever look back and say I should have tried this or that.  Have a great New Year!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.