Trying to buy Laser Helmet - OMG not responding?

Share/Bookmark

JemIsExcitement

Rank

Total Posts: 4

January 22, 2013, 06:26 AM

Is there some kind of official channel I need to go through? I emailed him around a year ago, I’ve tried sending him private messages on this site but I don’t think they work for some reason… Grrh. Does anybody know a direct way to contact him?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

January 22, 2013, 02:21 PM

Hey, JemIsExcitement!

I got your private messages and was on the way here!  They work—you just aren’t clicking the box to save a copy in your sent items folder!

Believe me, I’ve been responding, though, but I was on the way here to actually tell you to contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)!  I don’t like talking through the PM system because I like to be able to pull up an entire conversation with my REAL email!

So, send me an email and I answer email (for literally hours) usally every single weekday morning (today is different -had to rearrange to afternoon)—so it’ll be either today or tomorrow when I get back to you!

Oh, and if you emailed me about a year ago, the excuse is that I was almost dead then.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

JemIsExcitement

Rank

Total Posts: 4

# 2 ]

January 22, 2013, 02:29 PM

Thanks for the reply, I didn’t want to be like every other honkey and bug you via forums to get your attention, but I did. Normally I’d assume saying you almost died was a joke, but knowing you I know I should ask if you’re alright

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.