LLT and scalp discoloration

Share/Bookmark

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

February 07, 2013, 12:26 PM

Hello community,

Every so often I see comments of people complaining that LLT treatments caused scalp discoloration.  It concerns me in the event that I shave my head someday.  Does anyone know if this is possible or just people that are seeing sun spots due to thin scalp hair in the effected areas…

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 1 ]

February 07, 2013, 04:34 PM

Hi

I have my hair graded between 3 and 6mm and have been using my Laser Helmet for over 2yrs now and have never had problems with a scalp color change of any kind..

Hope this helps..

A1pup

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

February 07, 2013, 08:16 PM

I can’t make any physiological sense out of LLLT causing scalp discoloration. I just don’t see how that would be possible.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 3 ]

February 07, 2013, 09:01 PM

Yeah, this isn’t an issue (or possible) with any sort of diodes we would be using for hair loss!  No clue if those people were just those types of people from the past that were trying to discredit laser therapy, or whether they had something else wrong with them, or whether they were using, I don’t know, harmful high powered green lasers or something!  It’s not going to happen with our 650’s!

-O.M.G.

PS -getting the studio set up!  Ready to return to the video “limelight” soon!

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 4 ]

February 07, 2013, 09:02 PM

Oh, could be possible hair REMOVAL lasers could do this.  Don’t know why they’d be using those on their head, though!  I’m calling all-out horseshit, though.  This just doesn’t happen.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 5 ]

February 07, 2013, 10:11 PM

I think it could be just be scalp exposed to the sun…It seems like the complaints are centered around mpb areas, which were likely exposed to the un far longer than people notice…

Omg…Do you have any tips on how to make my helmet fit better…It seems like the weight of all the diodes is causing the front part of the helmet to push downward…it is often very uncomfortable and sometimes causes hair to get stuck and pulled out..Also the plugs seem to be getting very hot…Should i be concerned

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.