Is everyone happy with their “Laser Messiah” helmet. Im gonna be buying one..

Share/Bookmark

Max

Rank

Total Posts: 1

May 16, 2013, 03:21 PM

Is everyone happy with their “Laser Messiah” helmet. Im gonna be buying one and wanted to ask any users of the helmet if its as amazing as I’m hoping!
Thanks!
Max

IGNORE

Gregsmom48

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

# 1 ]

May 16, 2013, 07:48 PM

Loving mine - it’s thickened up and improved my hair. However I’m female and that’s a somewhat different situation. Still, it works. Period.

IGNORE

krazy4kookies

RankRank

Total Posts: 23

# 2 ]

May 17, 2013, 05:12 AM

Hi Gregsmom48, i’m a woman as well.  I’ve been using the helmet since February I have had regrowth although I can’t be sure it is all from the helmet or the minox.  I can see a lot of fine fuzzy hair along the hairline not so much regrowth on the top of my head.  How long did it take you to see regrowth?  it seemed thicker but I recently had a major stress event and have been shedding a lot :-(  My hair has been thinning I think since my early 30s and i’m now 41 so i’m assuming a lot of my hair follicles won’t recover seeing how it ihas been so long.  if only I knew about the helmet sooner!

IGNORE

Gregsmom48

RankRank

# 3 ]

May 20, 2013, 07:40 PM

Hey there!

My story is a bit different: My hair came in very thin, post chemo. After some time it still wasn’t getting back to where it should have been, and OMG’s fine invention got it back to where it would have been. After 2 years of continuous use, a hairdresser, who didn’t know me from adam said “your hair is coming in thicker at the top.” So I’m one satisfied customer. Good luck!

IGNORE

Calbruin

RankRank

Total Posts: 49

# 4 ]

May 21, 2013, 11:19 AM

Very happy - best decision I have made for treating my hair loss.

IGNORE

RankRank

Total Posts: 51

# 5 ]

May 22, 2013, 05:43 PM

calbruin - have you stopped your hair loss? What is your current regime?

IGNORE

KMD

Rank

Total Posts: 16

# 6 ]

May 31, 2013, 08:57 AM

Hi Max, I’m male and I’ve been using a 400 diode messiah for 14months (3x times per week) now but unfortunately without any positive results. I’ll give it another 6 months, if no improvement il be packing it in. Surprised there has been only one male success story posted in this thread….are there any other members who have seen positive results?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 7 ]

May 31, 2013, 11:29 AM

Most of my customers don’t post in forums.  Seriously, upwards of 99% are not members of any forum (that’s a guess, but I rarely speak to anyone via email that posts, and I spend 30 hours a week on email sometimes)!  Anyway, make sure you are following the laser usage protocols as best as you can because it does increase results!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 8 ]

June 01, 2013, 02:31 PM

I’ve run into tons of positive testimonials related to OMG’s laser helmet. There’s no doubt in my mind the device works for a significant amount of people. Does it work for everyone? Hell nothing works for everyone!

There are some other things about the helmet that I absolutely love. First is the ability to remain compliant and use it consistently for an indefinite period of time. I mean it’s not that hard to follow the protocol and put the thing on your head and watch TV for 20 minutes.

There is also the cost. Although initially you have to lay out some money over the long haul it it very cost effective.

IGNORE

KMD

Rank

Total Posts: 16

# 9 ]

June 08, 2013, 05:11 AM

Thx for the reply omg and zix.

Ya I’m following the protocols, i laser 3x per week (22mins usually mode 3) and I use emu oil before and coconut after at least once a week.
Unfortunately by positive results I mean halting hair loss…I have significantly less hair now than a year ago and i have been shedding a lot in the last 4 months in particular.  I haven’t changed my regime in that time apart from adding decalcify capsules. I am on fin, Promox and a combination of regenepure shampoo and ortho organics shampoo. I’m 35 and exercise regularly and have very little stress in my life….so I really don’t know why i haven’t halted my hairloss (my hairline is regressing badly now and thinning all over) like I said i hope I’m shedding and there is some regrowth on the horizon but I’m beginning to doubt this.

Any advise is appreciated.

IGNORE

Gregsmom48

RankRank

# 10 ]

June 11, 2013, 07:08 AM

I think I may be more representative of the “silent majority” of laser helmet users that don’t post—I’m not in the least able to follow some of the more technical posts, I couldn’t make most of the home made products that others do with ease, and I certainly couldn’t build my own laser device, even if somebody put a gun to my head.

That being said, the sheer honesty of OMG’s posting complete directions for how to make a helmet on his site are one of the most impressive things I ever saw in my hair-repair journey. After all, how many hair loss products have the nerve to list “proprietary formula” on the side of their bottles, etc? OMG is the diametrical opposite of that.

I was experiencing a combination of female pattern issues combined with early menopause brought on by way too many cycles of chemotherapy. In addition, since chemo had been for hormonally related breast cancer, I couldn’t take advantage of what many women use for hair loss: birth control pills and female hormones. I’m allergic to minoxidil and propecia which is an anti androgen is as dangerous for me as female hormones, according to my doctor.

My hair started “looking better” in a matter of about two months. About a year and a half after I started using it, a hairdresser who I do not use regularly, who was blowing my hair out straight for an event remarked how it was coming in thicker. She knew I was only using her for this one event so she wasn’t trying to sweeten me up to sell me regular services. To me that’s outside proof of what I see in the mirror.

Many people post about the good results that they got from the Gaunitz laser helmets (where you paid a fortune and had to go regularly) and how they lost ground when they could not afford to go any longer. OMG’s helmets are, in my opinion, as good or better in quality PLUS you’re not paying what should be tuition, retirement money etc to a corporation.

GO OMG.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.