Building Laser Messiah Helmet

Share/Bookmark

jabz

Rank

Total Posts: 1

May 31, 2013, 02:08 AM

Hi, I am building a Laser Messiah Helmet.  I have purchased the pre-made Helmet part from John.  It’s put together very well.  I have almost all parts I require including the lasers.

One thing I’m not sure on is the what type of glue is used to glue the lasers into the holes?  I haven’t seen this discussed much and not sure what type and brand of glue John (omg)  uses?  Does anyone know?

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 1 ]

May 31, 2013, 05:22 AM

Hi jabz,  welcome to the site!

The glue you want is “Super glue Gel” and you need only a small amount on the diode..
I think its actually mentioned somewhere in the messiah 2 build instructions..

Good luck with the Build!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

May 31, 2013, 11:30 AM

Actually Elmer’s glue is fine, too!  Since it dries “brittle”, it has the benefit of not grabbing the foam too hard and ripping it if you have to pop out a diode later!  With super glue gel, though, you do have the benefit of getting it a little more “even” since it dries quickly and you won’t push it out when you are pushing other diodes in!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.